Wolf Bite killed

Started by Peace Alliance, January 10, 2004, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindarin

Thanks Peace, but you didn't have to.  What people say to me over the net, people I have never met before, does not affect me in the least.  As for only one member left in slayer, that would because we are smarter then most.  We took out the emporer and that was all we wanted.  Therefore there is no real need in staying in the clan.  Also staying in the clan would have ruined our hordes entirely.  In that sence we are smarter then you think.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

General Austin

QuoteWe have done what wolf bite himself would have done and that is SLAY the emperor!

I beg to differ. You see, with wolf bite, it depends on what kind of emperor it was. If he was kind and generous, like wolf was before you slew him, then wolf bite would not have done such a thing. If the emperor was a tyrant, like Josh was in the first era, then wolf bite would most likely have tried to kill Tarsonis. What you said there was a half-truth, I would just like to point that out. I do say that it was (Re-worded) a tough job, what you did, but I don't beleive it deserves any honour.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Burninata

.........Wolf Bite was the emperor?

I should log in one of these days! XD

My account's probably dead though
One lass who...hasn't really done all that much...(!)
(Burninata...probably...)

Cindarin

Ah but I beg to differ.  Sure Wolf Bite may have been sending out aid.  But only to his allies who just so happen to be the top 15 players in the game.  Do you ever see him sending aid to someone who is being attacked unfairly by 20 people at once? No.  He sends it to his allies.  Thus he has nothing to worry about and no reason to be a 'tyrant' as you would put it.  With no enemies in or around the top 10 where is the need to be a 'tyrant'? There just isnt.

There is nothing I hate more then no one respecting the little guys.

user posted image

General Austin

What about Ereptor? As I recall, he had plenty of aid-filled allies at the top, and still he was a tyrant. At least wolf bite did not batter down anyone who was not his ally until they were a bloody pulp. And IMHO, I have not seen anyone who was ganged up on by 20 people for no reason. I personally beleive that it was a revenge killing for all the times wolf bite bested Peace Alliance.If that is so, then please don't mask it by saying it was the right thing to do.

Cindarin

QuoteI personally beleive that it was a revenge killing for all the times wolf bite bested Peace Alliance

First of all It was I who brought Wolf down to 1k land.  Peace jsut finished him off.  And I have nothing against Wolf Bite I can promise you that.  So What you just stated makes no sence.  If I had nothing against Wolf and this was a, as you say a revenge killing by peace, why would I help him?

user posted image

General Austin

You have stated that you are a friend of Peace's. If you wanted to help him out as a friend, then you'd help kill his worst enemy off. That is my theory. It doesn't take a hatred of wolf bite to kill him off for a friend.  

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: CindarinAh but I beg to differ.  Sure Wolf Bite may have been sending out aid.  But only to his allies who just so happen to be the top 15 players in the game. Do you ever see him sending aid to someone who is being attacked unfairly by 20 people at once? No.  He sends it to his allies.  Thus he has nothing to worry about and no reason to be a 'tyrant' as you would put it.  With no enemies in or around the top 10 where is the need to be a 'tyrant'? There just isnt.

There is nothing I hate more then no one respecting the little guys.
Not true, he helped me after the entire clan of blades hit me.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Cindarin

Although I would help a friend, I am not one to help Peace on Redwall.  He can vouge for that one.  In fact I don't usually help anyone except myself.  The only time I have helped Peace was on turbo as he was being attacked by almost everyone just for being Peace.   I didn't send him aid, only because at the time my economy was horrible.  However I did attack his attackers.  Other then that I have never helped Peace in any way.  Possibly durring the first Era however then my helping was only ruining him.  Sending him 2 many rats hehe (could have been another friend of ours though cuz I know I did that to lots).

The entire blades clan is not that large.

user posted image

Garagas Ledavas

But with unlimited attacks size does not matter.

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

windhound

hrm..  the lower ranks somtimes just wont ask for help though..  I posted a message in NIF's clan crier stating that anyone who wanted aid only had to ask for it to be sent, and I didnt really send out that much, mostly to the same people, so in a way thoes of the lower ranks arnt to be pittied  ;)

more randomness from windy..

and attacking others for their attacks on another always confused me, in a way it only helps you, because it gathers all the land to you, who, if the other is a friend, wont attack you and thus your friend wont have any quick land to regain off of, ofcourse, they could also attack others who havnt attacked them..  

continued semi-related randonmness..  sry..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Cindarin

Heh Windy.  Now I have something to say.  Have you ever wondered why the lower ranks don't always ask for aid?  Because they kow that thier request will be denied.  Simple as that.

user posted image

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: CindarinI had soemthing written here but decided to take it out so go ahead and delete this post anyone who has the ability.
You just changed your post, never mind.

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

windhound

Quote from: CindarinHeh Windy.  Now I have something to say.  Have you ever wondered why the lower ranks don't always ask for aid?  Because they kow that thier request will be denied.  Simple as that.
nah..  its just that they dont know how to use the clan crier or the message system  :lol:
I truely have sent aid to all who asked, what wolf did is his buisness..  I assume he did the same..  yet, he did not openly say that he was sending aid to all..  *shrugs*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Cindarin

Ah well... I don't care what Wolf did anymore.  All I know is that he's dead. ^_^

user posted image