Wolf Bite killed

Started by Peace Alliance, January 10, 2004, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

Of course Wolf Bite helped weaker warlords, He was in Loren apprentices, a whole clan devoted to helping weaker players.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

he was in that for only a limited time, a very limited time, and it seems that that clan was his downfall..  they wouldnt have been able to kill him if he hadnt joined a clan..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Cindarin

Well it looks like some of his old Slayer clan mates came back and dethroned him now didn't we?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Deathclaw

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantAnd I know all members of NIF.
I haven't read all of the posts, but I'd like to say NIF stands strong to support Loren and LAprenn in avenging Wolf Bite if that is their course of action.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Cindarin

hehehehe.  This keeps becoming more and more interesting by the minute.

Oh yes.  I forgot to mention to you Juby.  I know you are failing at viewing my empire.  I also know... <<        >>... imma get you ^_^

user posted image

Deathclaw

One thing with Slayer members who now brag about killing Wolf Bite is that they show cowardice by leaving their clan, because if any clan may want to retaliate, they are limited in doing so because of desertions and attack limits.  

The Weasel Liberation Mov

My, thank you Cindarin.

I'm so glad you were such a great "ally". LAppren is considered to be an apendage of Loren, so you just killed a member. Thanks! :)

It appears I will have to trust more in my REAL allies.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Cindarin

Me? An ally of you?  If you haven't noticed I am no longer in RL meaning I am no longer an ally, meaning I can hit you all I want now ^_^ At any rate I never did anything in being your ally anyway so why do you care?

user posted image

Quote from: CindarinYou know whats so darn funny bout that?  I am allies with loren and lorens allies.  I just decided it was time to have a shift in power.  Meaning remove wolf bite.  Also there isn't much wolf can do about it now is there?  Unless of course he managaes to work his way back up yet again.
Oh, so why this post?

Deathclaw

Quote from: The Weasel Liberation MovementIt appears I will have to trust more in my REAL allies.
Well, trust in NIF, we support our allies unlike those who kill off there allies out of spite.

Cindarin

Ah, then i shall make a correction for you.  *WAS* Happy now?  And you know what?  It is kind of say how by the looks of things, it is going to take over 15 people to take out 2 people, peace and myself, when it only took TWO to kill Wolf Bite.  The irony of it all.  Makes me wish I could do it again to Wolf right now.

user posted image

Deathclaw

If you and Peace showed more bravery and stuck with Slayer, it'd take less, but you aren't brave enough to do that, are you, Cindarin?

Badrang the Tyrant

I'd like to see you try when Wolf was not out "skiing".  You know you wouldn't have gotten away with it..

Quote from: CindarinAh, then i shall make a correction for you.  *WAS* Happy now?  And you know what?  It is kind of say how by the looks of things, it is going to take over 15 people to take out 2 people, peace and myself, when it only took TWO to kill Wolf Bite.  The irony of it all.  Makes me wish I could do it again to Wolf right now.
It only took two people because, may I remind you, Wolf had no chance to get on-line and defend himself.

Plus, why not play it safe?

Cindarin

Actually we would have.  I believe according to all you who just love to cry about these things that attacking while someone is online is rude and very mean.  Therefore even if he wasnt skiing we still would have hit him while he was offline.  Oh yes did I mention that while we were attacking him his allies where online oing nothing to prevent it?

user posted image