Previous topic - Next topic

Marell

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 15, 2009, 07:52:30 AM
Quote from: Marell on July 15, 2009, 06:34:24 AM
Quote from: Zeppelin on July 14, 2009, 08:55:01 PM
Quote from: Red Fang on July 14, 2009, 08:52:12 PM
Zepp i think im starting to like you
but i have one problem  
why did you kill for someone stealing stolen money?
because i made that steal fair and square... and they killed me. stealing like $50b was just icing. oh and im obviously a pompous [Behind].

Lol. Sounds funny calling a steal "fair and square".

And Thomas what do you mean "same old Checkerpaw"...he hasn't even posted in this topic  :-\

Actually ... I started the topic!   ;)

But really, it wasn't with the intent of instigating anything.  I was just curious what was going on, and apparently I'm finding out now.

Oops my bad lol  :D   Just read through the more recent stuff and thought he must have been referring to Zep.

Gen. Volkov

Quoteif im annoying then corrado and nfa are twice as annoying. as i said i didnt start anything until jusk's clan declared open war and even then i didnt do anything agianst those two that killed me twice now. im pretty happy with just normal teamwork.

Well, I've never been annoyed by corrado or whoever NFA is... anyway, if you say you're staying out of trouble, then I guess you are, but you certainly don't sound as if you've changed.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Well Zep looks like Snare has had 400mil net destroyed...justice?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

well checker, if you haven't been instigating anything around here then that's not good. I guess I'll have to do that for you.  >:D

Firetooth

Trust me, I'm instigating :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 15, 2009, 04:08:12 PM
well checker, if you haven't been instigating anything around here then that's not good. I guess I'll have to do that for you.  >:D

You do that.  It's great to see you're still around!
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

hehehe, ok *evil grin*. >:D >:D >:D