Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I pick on my freinds.

oh, do you have a lot of freinds, or a small group of close friends?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

small group of friends there's only like 5-6 of us...and everyone picks on the lazy fat kid

Briar

i'm sure you're not that lazy or fat....at least you're not in how i imagine you
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

in my imagination you look like this Night Wolf

I need to go find a Briar now. Wonder if there are any characters to compare her too. *imaginary Briar*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

This is Kinda like I imagined Briar. Only with darker hair.

Briar

Krowdon

I thought you did. It just came into my head.

Hey, maybe in psycic.

Briar

hmm....seeming that that is probably one of the only features you'll get right...i'm  going to say no

Krowdon

Briar

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on June 09, 2009, 04:02:11 PM
i'm sure you're not that lazy or fat....at least you're not in how i imagine you
Im not fat...but I could be a bit thinner...I am really lazy though.

Oh and thanks Krowdon, I wish I looked like that :D

Mr.Grimm

Briar