Hamelton

Started by wolf bite, February 26, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

A few years ago I came across a series of books by a shrink that had strange clients and even stranger things that had happened to them. There was a lot of controversy whether these were true or not. Then they got pulled off the book shelves for some reason. I just found that the first one is now on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Hamelton-1-Christopher-Blake/dp/1460906357/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1298778205&sr=1-2

Pass this around please to other sites so that people will know it is back out and maybe they will bring the others ones back too.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

I've heard crazy stuff about those books...
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

WHAT, specifically do the patients experience?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

wolf bite

Supposedly, this Doc handles only people who claim they got messed up because of ghosts, UFOs, magic or other strange things. This one was about a guy trying to solve a 1600s mystery in an English castle and found a way to go back in time and found he was part of the mystery. It is very involved and twists and turns. Very cool.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite