The Adventures Of Pippin And Fang

Started by pippin the mighty, July 30, 2008, 02:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

The adventures of Pippin and Fang

A lone figure was strolling through the sand, the sun beaming down on his neck, waves washing over his feet. He looked far into the horizon, and whispered  'Where are you father?'.

~*~

Deep in Mossflower, a group of woodlanders were walking through the undergrowth chatting amongst them selves,

'I wonder were that Young  Fang has got  to, he is so stubborn!'.
'If I was Fangs mother, I would punish him for seasons!'.
'Poor Fang, out there alone and he hasn't eaten for days'.

They carried on walking until they came to a fern tunnel, which they all entered single filled. When they were through, what they saw was breathtaking.

' Every time I see this place, it gets more spectacular, it must've been made by angels!' Exclaimed Pippin.

'Oims fink we shud stay ere, tis far enouf, us ere moles lurv the soils'.

'I think he's right, we'll settle here for a while' Replied Pippin.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy :) It is a story about myself and Fang. Fang is actually whiteFang, but the newer member.

Fang

28th jokes :D= ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!...atleast every 28th :P
every 28th im beatin mugged and have to start all over O.o

pippin the mighty

A lone figure was strolling through the sand, the sun beaming down on his neck, waves washing over his feet. He looked far into the horizon, and whispered  'Where are you Snare?'.

~*~

Deep in Mossflower, a group of woodlanders were walking through the undergrowth chatting amongst them selves,

They carried on walking until they came to a fern tunnel, which they all entered single  filled. When they were through, what they saw was breathtaking.

' Every time I see this place, it gets more spectacular, it must've been made by angels!' Exclaimed Martin.

'Oims fink we shud stay ere, tis far enouf, us ere moles lurv the soils', Said Formole Diggum.

'I think he's right, we'll settle here for a while' Replied Martin.

~*~

The lone figure signalled to a pair of gleaming eyes behind him, and calmly said
'It's time'.
The eyes faded, and there was a deep silence, only to be broke by a loud war cry, followed by a shower of arrows peppering Longhill.

Another loud cry broke out, signalling for the army to draw there spears and advance on Longhill.

~*~

Shields and swords at the ready, the army of Longhill awaited a long and tiresome fight. They were careful not to make too much noise, so it would alarm the intruders, giving away the element of surprise. Fearful glances were passed on throughout the dumbstruck army, still not knowing of what was coming.
As they heard a faint murmur, and a distant cry, a shower of arrows landed upon them.

Many were injured, or even killed, most raised there shields, deflecting the arrows away, but some were to slow, and got hit by the rapid rainfall of arrows.

~*~

Pippin the Wolf stood watching his army advance upon Longhill, hoping he could overrun it before reinforcements came. If he could, he would be able to hold off until his master arrived, Snare.

From the screeches he could here coming from Longhill, he guess it was a one way battle. He was glad about this, as he would be rewarded greatly by Snare for his efforts, he may even be promoted to Admiral of Snares' fleet.

A voice took him by surprise, coming from behind him,

'What is it Dusty, I am thinking, I specifically told you, and the whole fleet about this, now GO!'.

'But Cap'n, we have broke into the outer walls, we are nearly through the Inner gates'.

'Why didn't you say so then fool, I wonder why you are my messenger'.

At that, Pippin stormed off into the battle, to instruct them. As Pippin approached the gate, it suddenly opened and light a bolt of lightning, Pippin dived for cover behind a misfortunate stoat who got hit by a spear, penetrating his thick armour.

'Cover men, there coming! Stay in formation, archers get behind the shields and fire!'.
Briskly, Pippins' fleet got into formation and another shower of arrows rained upon the Longhill army.

Daggers swung, swords flew and arrows dance in the air, making it a ferocious battle. One marten from Longhill drew his sword, and lunged at Dusty, gutting him he dropped the body on the rocky ground and battled on. Pippin has witnessed the murdering, and instantly lunged towards the marten, missing by inches and being knocked flat on the ground. He tried to get back up but a mass of troops swarmed over him as if he was just another carcass. Finally, he picked himself up and looked around for the martin, just in time for him to witness yet another kill by the marten. Pippin has seen enough, he lunged for a second time at the fearsome marten and landed on top of him, slicing his throat with practised ease.

~*~

It really was a one way battle, the army of Longhill barely had a chance to strike, the sheer power of the Spartans was enough to move a mountain. They had no other choice but to surrender.

'We surrender Snare! We give up Longhill!'. Cried out Dinny.

'Ah, I knew you'd see sense, now tell your army to drop there weapons and stand in rows of 10'. 'Oh, and I am Pippin, Snares captain, soon to be admiral when Snares arrives, now move'.

'Do what he said, and don't dilly dally now, we need to be strong' Answered Dinny.

Pippin walked into Longhill, admiring the sheer brilliance of the town, and the Fort located in the centre of the town.
He called over Khan, a faithful young rat who came from Redwall abbey, pursuing his dream of becoming a member of the Spartans.

'Khan, you are my new messenger, Dusty was a fool, he was not worthy to be a Spartan, you are a true Spartan Khan, I have a good life for you'.

~*~

Basicly the same, added more and modified.

Firetooth

great stuff! i dont have time to read all now ill finish reading later
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

A lone figure was strolling through the sand, the sun beaming down on his neck, waves washing over his feet. He looked far into the horizon, and whispered  'Where are you father?'.

~*~

They carried on walking until they came to a fern tunnel, which they all entered single  filled. When they were through, what they saw was breathtaking.

' Every time I see this place, it gets more spectacular, it must've been made by angels!' Exclaimed Martin.

'Oims fink we shud stay ere, tis far enouf, us ere moles lurv the soils', Said Formole Diggum.

'I think he's right, we'll settle here for a while' Replied Martin.

~*~

The lone figure signalled to a pair of gleaming eyes behind him, and calmly said
'It's time'.
The eyes faded, and there was a deep silence, only to be broke by a loud war cry, followed by a shower of arrows peppering Longhill.

Another loud cry broke out, signalling for the army to draw there spears and advance on Longhill.

~*~

Shields and swords at the ready, the army of Longhill awaited a long and tiresome fight. They were careful not to make too much noise, so it would alarm the intruders, giving away the element of surprise. Fearful glances were passed on throughout the dumbstruck army, still not knowing of what was coming.
As they heard a faint murmur, and a distant cry, a shower of arrows landed upon them.

Many were injured, or even killed, most raised there shields, deflecting the arrows away, but some were to slow, and got hit by the rapid rainfall of arrows.

~*~

Pippin the Wolf stood watching his army advance upon Longhill, hoping he could overrun it before reinforcements came. If he could, he would be able to hold off until his master arrived, Snare.

From the screeches he could here coming from Longhill, he guess it was a one way battle. He was glad about this, as he would be rewarded greatly by Snare for his efforts, he may even be promoted to Admiral of Snares' fleet.

A voice took him by surprise, coming from behind him,

'What is it Dusty, I am thinking, I specifically told you, and the whole fleet about this, now GO!'.

'But Cap'n, we have broke into the outer walls, we are nearly through the Inner gates'.

'Why didn't you say so then fool, I wonder why you are my messenger'.

At that, Pippin stormed off into the battle, to instruct them. As Pippin approached the gate, it suddenly opened and light a bolt of lightning, Pippin dived for cover behind a misfortunate stoat who got hit by a spear, penetrating his thick armour.

'Cover men, there coming! Stay in formation, archers get behind the shields and fire!'.
Briskly, Pippins' fleet got into formation and another shower of arrows rained upon the Longhill army.

Daggers swung, swords flew and arrows dance in the air, making it a ferocious battle. One marten from Longhill drew his sword, and lunged at Dusty, gutting him he dropped the body on the rocky ground and battled on. Pippin has witnessed the murdering, and instantly lunged towards the marten, missing by inches and being knocked flat on the ground. He tried to get back up but a mass of troops swarmed over him as if he was just another carcass. Finally, he picked himself up and looked around for the martin, just in time for him to witness yet another kill by the marten. Pippin has seen enough, he lunged for a second time at the fearsome marten and landed on top of him, slicing his throat with practised ease.

~*~

It really was a one way battle, the army of Longhill barely had a chance to strike, the sheer power of the Spartans was enough to move a mountain. They had no other choice but to surrender.

'We surrender Snare! We give up Longhill!'. Cried out Dinny.

'Ah, I knew you'd see sense, now tell your army to drop there weapons and stand in rows of 10'. 'Oh, and I am Pippin, Snares captain, soon to be admiral when Snares arrives, now move'.
'Do what he said, and don't dilly dally now, we need to be strong'.

Pippin walked into Longhill, admiring the sheer brilliance of the town, and the Fort located in the centre.
He called over Khan, a faithful young rat who came from Redwall abbey, pursuing his dream of becoming a member of the Spartans.

'Khan, you are my new messenger, Dusty was a fool, he was not worthy to be a Spartan, you are a true Spartan Khan, I have a good life for you'.

~*~

Fang walked out into a clearing, only to see havoc and destruction. There were dead bodies lying in the shingle, and broke spears everywhere. He looked back into the forest, realising he had kept on walking.
He heard a few cries in the distance, but they died of shortly. Fang carried on walking towards a large gate in front of him, they were open and more dead bodies lay everywhere.

~*~

The party of woodlanders were just getting ready to set off again, exploring for the mischievous Fang. Firetooth, a sturdy stoat walked ahead with Martin, chatting about Fang,

'What if he's got himself captured, we don't have many fighters among us  travellers, and we have low supplies, we need to settle down some, and soon' Said Martin doubtfully.

'We got to keep our heads up Martin, don't go worrying the young'uns' Replied Firetooth.

~*~

'Were are the children and wives then? I hope there not hiding, for if they are I wouldn't want to be one of them' Snarled Pippin.

'I'll never tell you!' Growled Dinny.

'Well then, DIE.

Swiftly, Pippin punched Dinny to the floor and slit his throat. He stood up snarling, and started to walk towards the town centre. Outside a tunnel he saw several more

Longhill guards, protecting a narrow passage leading underground.
Pippin wandered over to them, calling several troops over with him. They reacted badly, and missed Pippin by atleast a foot with the spear, giving Cloud and Scar a chance to strike them. As there blades hit bare fur, more soldiers came flying out from the tunnel and lunged, one hit Scar in the chest and another scathed Pippin's arm.

'Your lucky mouse', and then without warning another blow hit Pippin hard in the stomach, causing him to collapse instantly.

Cloud reacted professionally avenging Pippin's death, and knocking another out whilst shouting 'Enemies, Pippin, stabbed!'.
Before his cries could reach friendly ears, he was pinned down and gagged.

~*~

Cloud felt himself being pulled around a long, winding spiral of stairs, he tried to shout and wave his arms but his bonds were to strong, and the rope in his mouth prevented his shouts.
He heard voices around him, he could make out a few words such as, Taol, Sharptooth and numerous other names.

He suddenly stopped being dragged and opened his eyes. All he could see was pitch black, but as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he could make out a lone figure sitting down on a table.

'Your finally awake then?, you have caused many arguments among us woodlanders. Some wanted to execute you, I on the other hand wanted you to live, atleast for now. I need to ask a few questions, can I trust you to not be a child and scream and shout when I take your gag off?'.

Cloud nodded. The figure walked over and release Cloud of his gag, picking him up and walking him over to a chair next to the table.

'What's your name then, you seem quite young'. Question the stranger.
'My name is Cloud, and who might you be?'.
'I am Sharptooth, leader of Taol, The army of Longhill'.

Suddenly Cloud started screaming and shouting 'Help! Help!'.

'I warned you Cloud...'.

And Sharptooth put him out of his misery.

~*~

Rushing to help, Khan saw his leader lying on the floor, not moving or making a noise, he rushed over closely followed by a few weasels.

'Pippin, Pippin!' Cried Khan.

'Khan, is that you? *cough*, Down the passage is there base, murder them for me Khan, murder them *cough*'.  Suddenly Pippins eyes closed, never to be opened again...

'I was Pippin's messenger, and I will deliver you this message "Murder them, Murder them all, Khan, I want you to be captain now, I know you will do a  fine job of it" and he passed away'. Lied Khan.

The two weasels were about to protest when Khan turned round and glared at them, scaring them into running away.

'As your new captain, I want you all to follow me down into a tunnel, I want 20 of you to cover escape routes and the rest of you to follow me'.

They did as they were told and got to it quickly, some hesitated but soon followed. As Khan lead them down the passage, he whispered to his new fleet,

'Kill anyone you see, give no mercy'. That said it all.

Khan came to a door, he could hear many voices coming from inside, viscously he burst open the door and stabbed the nearest child. One by one the vermin swarmed in killing all in sight, even children.
Some of the men gave up a fight, some tried to escape but all failed, Khan was to clever for them, even as a rat.

Soon everyone was asleep, and Khan and his few chosen followers had settled into the Fort. Khan felt himself being dragged into a deep sleep, he couldn't keep his eyes open, he closed them and gave into a strong urge to sleep.
When Khan awoke, he saw a big figure staring at him, it was Snare!

'What do you think your doing settling into my fort then Khan, and where's Pippin?'.

'Pippin got killed during the raid sire, I avenged his death and took his role as captain, he even said so himself'.

'Since when did Pippin give out the order Khan, I am the leader of Longhill, and I prefer it to stay that way. I will not let some young Wolf take over my duties! Is that clear!'.

'Yes sire, sorry sire'.

~*~

I am thinking of changing the name to 'Longhill' what do you guys thinks?

Firetooth

it's great, aww you died:( keep writing, and longhill is a good name
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

taekwondokid42