If you could...

Started by Shores of Tripoli, May 01, 2013, 12:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I am Volkov, they like to make jokes because I am the oldest active member of the forum, I will be 29 on May 5th. Also, I would say I hate you guys, but everyone saying they want to be me makes me feel like a superhero.

I'd be a natural philosopher in the late 1700s, early 1800s, when we really started investigating our world.

Prediction: Kilk, Holby, Lucy, or Shadow will now say "Weren't you alive in the 1800s?", or other related "Volkov is old" joke.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Alternatively,

I would be a senile General Volkov.
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

Quote from: Holby on May 02, 2013, 09:57:24 PM
I am Volkov, they like to make jokes because I am the oldest active member of the forum, I will be 29 on May 5th. Also, I would say I hate you guys, but everyone saying they want to be me makes me feel like a superhero.

I'd be a natural philosopher in the late 1700s, early 1800s, when we really started investigating our world.

Prediction: Kilk, Holby, Lucy, or Shadow will now say "Weren't you alive in the 1800s?", or other related "Volkov is old" joke.

this is what that would look like; I have fulfilled your wish

Shores of Tripoli

Yea sorry Volkov. I know you, it's just been awhile.

Drakus

I would be the dictator of the United States.
meow

Typhon

Being a jedi knight would be pretty cool.