Bacon Vs. Ice Cream

Started by Daryn, April 14, 2009, 02:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacon or Ice Cream? ><

bacon
ice cream

Gen. Volkov

Quotethat sounds like a challenge

You find me bacon with rum in it, and I might change my mind.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Marinate some bacon in rum before you fry it up? That might actually be good, come to think of it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

next time I make bacon, it'll have rum in it

it'll either be really good, or really bad, but I'll do it because I can
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

LOL, Alright then. Fair enough. Rum ice cream will still probably taste better though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Ice cream>bacon
But bacon is still good, but you can't eat it with a flake.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Daryn

Quote from: Firetooth on April 18, 2009, 09:10:42 AM
Ice cream>bacon

I guess ice cream beats bacon as of now but hdin > all (need an explanation? It's concerning a game: Diablo 2)
Pies.

Takara

Gah! Ice Cream, of course! Soft serve chocolate-vanilla swirl with oreo crumbles is absolutely fan-freaking-tastic! =P

Briar

Quote from: Firetooth on April 18, 2009, 09:10:42 AM
Ice cream>bacon

While popular overseas, is there even anywhere in the US that sells flakes, let alone gives them in ice cream??  ???
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

Bacon is good, too, though... Hm. Time for one of my debates with myself. =P

Ice Cream: Ice cream comes in tons of different flavors, whereas bacon comes in only itself! You can't have chocolate-flavored bacon! Therefore, ice cream has more variety making it more delicious.

Bacon: Variety isn't what decides the how good it is! No matter how many flavors you have, people can still dislike the part of you that is just plain ice cream, forget the flavors. And bacon is meaty and substantial, so you can have it whenever you like as a part of a meal, unlike ice cream, which is more of a dessert food.

Ice Cream: But, bacon is meat and ice cream is sweet. Ice cream is for the vegetarians and for the regular meat-eaters, because it's not made of meat. Bacon is only for the meat-eaters.

Bacon: Why eat ice cream when you can have a healthier alternative, like yogurt?

Ice Cream: Why eat bacon when you can have a healthier alternative, like ham?

Bacon: Because bacon is more delicious than ham!

Ice Cream: Because ice cream is more delicious than yogurt!

Bacon: You're being ridiculous. How can you even think ice cream is BETTER than bacon? Bacon is greasy, savory, salty goodness! Lots of people everywhere LOVE bacon!

Ice Cream: No, YOU'RE being ridiculous! People get FAT off of bacon! People get addicted to you! When someone can't stop eating you, they get fat and have all kinds of health issues! You're a murderer!

Bacon: When someone is depressed, what do they go for? The bacon or the tubs upon tubs of ice cream?

Ice Cream: Well, at least I make them HAPPY!

Bacon: Happy and SICK!

Ice Cream: Ice cream doesn't make people sick! It makes them happy. Ice cream can be served in tons of different ways--

Bacon: Ah! Bacon has different kinds, too! Turkey bacon, Canadian bac--

Ice Cream: CANADIAN BACON IS ONLY SLICED HAM!!!

Bacon: WHAT DO YOU THINK REGULAR BACON IS, SOY BEANS!?

... Now my own brain hurts.

Krowdon

*blinks*

Okay then. I have no idea what Takara was thinking when she posted that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Oops. I mean, well, my brain can't hurt. Your brain doesn't feel. I think it has to do with the nerves?

I was thinking, "WHY CAN'T I WRITE MY FRIGGIN' BOOK ALREADY!? WHAT IS TAKING MY BRAIN SO LONG!? WHY CAN'T I START IT, GOSH DANGIT!!!" And then I connected my head with my desk for a few minutes.

I'm thinking that right now. >:(

Writing is HARD.

Saladin

Why not BOTH???

Starfish love you

Briar

Quote from: Saladin on May 17, 2009, 07:29:58 PM
   Why not BOTH???

:o

Who would ever do such a HORRIBLE thing to two great foods?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Saladin

Quote from: Briar on May 17, 2009, 11:45:22 PM
Quote from: Saladin on May 17, 2009, 07:29:58 PM
   Why not BOTH???

:o

Who would ever do such a HORRIBLE thing to two great foods?

How could you say such a thing?!? Bacon goes great with everything from soda

To hamburger bacon doughnuts

Starfish love you

Briar