Holbrook & Briggs Welcome You...

Started by Holby, May 03, 2009, 02:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

You're not new, I'll sign you up for the oldbie/newbie pairoff, pick youself a newbie!

Also, everyone please keep rechecking the first post of this topic, it will be edited regularly.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

:(
Haha, ok, which newbies need teaching?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Check the first post, I expect the list to grow. Feel free to recruit more.

Night Wolf

Just wondering what if the newbie is already higher than most of the oldbies?

Shadow

doesn't matter too much about net, especially on turbo at the moment. Oldbie status comes with experience.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Shadow on May 10, 2009, 04:09:16 PM
doesn't matter too much about net, especially on turbo at the moment. Oldbie status comes with experience.

Well I was talking for the newbie oldbie contest, what if the newbie is already in fourth place?

Shadow

The they are doing a great job, but I guarantee you that an oldbie could give them ways to refine their strategy, and open their eyes to strats they haven't though of yet. It also means that they are likely to be able to win a lot of cash in this contest, so they should enter for sure :)

Night Wolf

well im already signed up and looking for any oldbie.

Shadow

YOu and firetooth would be a good team I bet.

Wolf Snare

I'll take on a number of newbs for ya shadow. Also, I recruited an old friend back, pay me  >:D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

They gotta post here and break protection first, newb. I'll ad you to the list, feel free to contact any newbs at all.

Marell

I'll be happy to teach a new player, so you can add me to that list. [I would suggest a pairing with you Lonewolf as I've done a lot of work with you already, but perhaps it would be beneficial to get a kind of second opinion by working with a different oldbie...but if you cant find a partner for any of the comps just let me know...  Btw nice work on being in fourth position in reg  ;)]

Also just noticed ingame:

Weekly Quiz
Brought to you by Holbrook & Briggs
Coming soon!

:D

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 10, 2009, 07:40:13 PM
I'll take on a number of newbs for ya shadow. Also, I recruited an old friend back, pay me  >:D
Here's a kiss :-*

And sure I'll train night wolf if he's want, I wouldn't consider myself an oldbie yet...more a pyschopathic player with a large luck scheme and some crazy plans, lol.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I'd like to sign up as a newbie. i could use a lot of help.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Marell on May 11, 2009, 07:32:32 AM
I'll be happy to teach a new player, so you can add me to that list. [I would suggest a pairing with you Lonewolf as I've done a lot of work with you already, but perhaps it would be beneficial to get a kind of second opinion by working with a different oldbie...but if you cant find a partner for any of the comps just let me know...  Btw nice work on being in fourth position in reg  ;)]

Also just noticed ingame:

Weekly Quiz
Brought to you by Holbrook & Briggs
Coming soon!

:D

Sure i'll pair up with you marell and thanks its all thanks to your teachin's. ;)