No, it's actually cool somehow
4 (22.2%)
... Are you part bear?
4 (22.2%)
GO FOR CHOPS
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Peace Alliance

I'm also tempted to grow a long old man beard down to my waist...

Gen. Volkov

Mutton chops rule! Be like Wolverine!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

the problem with mutton chops is they're a spectacle. I don't want to be known as "the mutton chops guy"

Gen. Volkov

As opposed to the "neck beard guy"?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Daryn

Pies.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

I think mutton chops would be a good bet. Just be careful to maintain them, that neck beard looks a little unkempt ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Democracy has spoken!

Next poll will likely be about whether or not i should cut off my left foot. STAY TUNED

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

Get some contacts that change your eye color to read, and walk around freaking people out.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Lady Shael

Hey look! It's the mutton chops guy!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Krowdon

You look pretty Awesome Peace. 
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Mutton chops... That reminds me of pork chops for some reason. XD

Maybe 'cause I'm hungry.

You should also smear ketchup all over yourself and run around places screaming like a maniac, "DIE SCUM! I WON'T LET YOU TAKE MY HOME PLANET!" and then start attacking the nearest pole or tree with a pool noodle with relish. I bet you'll wind up in the news within one week. Then you can make a blog called "Mutton Chop Man" and you'll become famous. :D

It's times like this I really wish I had a life . . . XD Lol.

Gen. Volkov

Nah, I think he should glue Wolverine claws to his hands and walk around giving everyone the evil eye. That or glue the claws on, smear fake blood on himself and run around screaming "LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO ME!!!".