Meh.
6 (35.3%)
Poor!
1 (5.9%)
Terrible!
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Takara

Do you like InuYasha? If you've never heard of it, you can youtube or google it. Youtube has the TV show, but the actors and animation makes it really stupid and puts it to shame. Onemanga has a nowhere-near acurate version, so don't even GO there.

Those of you who HAVE heard of InuYasha... What do you think? I need some fellow Inu nerds to chat with so I don't drive Krowdon insane. (It's a little too late for that, though.)

Krowdon

InuYasha is good, but I would rather read/watch Vampire Knight.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Saladin

I like the abridged version =p
Starfish love you

Krowdon

Quote from: Saladin on May 12, 2009, 09:21:35 PM
   I like the abridged version =p

Cheater. :D im buying the books as i go along.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

SWEET.

I forced Krowdon to read Inuyasha. I had known it was around for a while, and one day when I was looking up a Caramelldansen video like Krowdon said (So, hah hah, Krowdon! You're the one who brought Inuyasha upon yourself!), I found Inuyasha Caramelldansen. So I watched it, of course, and I read the comments, and the way they spoke about the characters made me want to see it.

So, I looked up the Inuyasha TV show, and I watched the first episode, and although the acting was pretty bad (I crack up every time), I was still hooked. So I started reading it too. And Krowdon bought the first volume, so I freaked...

But I gotta give props to Vampire Knight, too. It's really good. That one caught my attention, too.

And see, Krowdon? If I hadn't discovered Inuyasha, you wouldn't have discovered Vampire Knight. Hee hee!

Krowdon

I knew about inuYasha befre you told me. Manga just didnt interest me back then.

Krowdon

Takara

*sigh*

HEY! Let's do an Inu vs. VK thing. Um, of course I'll side with Inu and you'll side for VK. This'll be fun. I'll start...

Um. Inu vs. Zero. XD

I think Inu would win, personally. Zero has a gun that only hurts vampires. Inu has claws and a bunch of really wierd moves like Blades of Blood and stuff. So even if his sword didn't work, he still had that to fall back on and Zero doesn't have anything. =)

Top that. XP

Krowdon

Zero has his good looks.

Takara

Krowdon

Dont give me your Attitude! *hugs Zero Plushie* you hurt his feelings...

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Krowdon on May 23, 2009, 03:35:19 PM
Dont give me your Attitude! *hugs Zero Plushie* you hurt his feelings...
Awkward... *Backs away slowly.*

Takara

Tell me about it. She worships the very ground Zero walks on (even though he's a fictional character).

I do have my own obsessions with Inuyasha, though, I must say. I shout "SHIPPO!" every time Shippo comes up. =3

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Takara on May 23, 2009, 03:43:20 PM
Tell me about it. She worships the very ground Zero walks on (even though he's a fictional character).

I do have my own obsessions with Inuyasha, though, I must say. I shout "SHIPPO!" every time Shippo comes up. =3
Okay. I should've NEVER even entered this topic. *Runs out of the topic.*

Krowdon

whatever Grimm.   

i find Shippo Annoying.

<3 Zero Kiryu!!!