Hidden Fox
10 (52.6%)
RWL Theme
2 (10.5%)
Promisance
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

The Lady Shael

I always have River theme on Turbo and RWL Theme on Reg, that's just how I know which server I'm on. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

Hidden Fox, 'cause I made it and the darkness is good on my screens

Krowdon

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 10, 2009, 09:20:20 PM
I always have River theme on Turbo and RWL Theme on Reg, that's just how I know which server I'm on. =)

Same here.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gen. Volkov

I use the Promi theme, cause I'm old school like that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Daryn

Pies.

Krowdon

RWL is my favorite. Rivers my second fav.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Default. The other ones are reall glary on my laptop.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Martin the warrior

i use hidden fox cuz peace is cool, lol jk i use it cause its black...he does have cool muttons though >.>
Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Ashyra Nightwing

Promisance. It reminds me of the old times *wipes a tear from her eye*

..actually, edit that - I mean Default. And by the old times I mean BAX. I think. Hidden Fox is nice but it eventually starts causing pain to the eyes.

Krowdon

I dont like how hidden fox is so Dark.

Peace Alliance

Ya, I realized i went a lil crazy with the darkness. My screens are so bright thats why. Plus my windows theme and my firefox theme are all black.

The updated Hidden Fox theme on reg is brighter. And the secret one i made in secret that is totally secret is even BRIGHTER.

Blobfish

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 15, 2009, 07:01:08 AM
Ya, I realized i went a lil crazy with the darkness. My screens are so bright thats why. Plus my windows theme and my firefox theme are all black.

The updated Hidden Fox theme on reg is brighter. And the secret one i made in secret that is totally secret is even BRIGHTER.
Nothing is secret from freddy. 
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Saladin

I like the red one.  :)
Starfish love you

Blood Wake

I have always used the promisance theme, cause I'm afraid of change. even before there was a little clicky circle I figured out how to get it back to the old theme and always did that. but after seeing this pull with the hidden fox theme... I like it... quite a bit... I'm kind of scared that I may actually change my theme for the first time... EVER!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h