This is a mess

Started by Angrod Palant?r, September 18, 2003, 05:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

Work with facts:

"At Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:53:39 -0700, a messenger from Scarwake (#342) brought this to you...
Sun Tzu,

I just noticed that the clan leader is dead and I send my utmost sadness of the tragedy. "

yeah, you JUST noticed because your attack at the same time as the one that killed him showed the warlord was dead!

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:42:52 -0700 Scarwake (#342)
Clan: <==}= Lasta Lalaithamin (#524)
Clan: Loren Stone Bombardment
2 Acres

Almkman

I do not beleive that was the final attack.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Kitty

It was not the last one, 5 from it.  But it was mot a mystery to him that there was a kill.  

Almkman

Yeah so?It's not like you don't lie.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Sun Jian

Good gosh,guys I may be new to this game but its easy to see what to do.TJ,i think?Why did you not want Loren to climb in ranks?To attack  a new clan that hasn't even got off one foot is pathetic!!!You just shoot the new clans down so you'll never have any competition or be the best of the best,well whats this game if you don't have a rival to go head to head with,not puttin you dirty feet on there head and shuvvin it in the dirt. <_<  <_< i just think that instead of shootin down a new promising clan,make allies with them,that way when you are threatened,you have your clan and another worthy clan to back you up.Man i thought you waz good.
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

windhound

*grins*
Loren is a threat, lookie, the clan has grow greatly under excellent leadership, Blades and Winter have a right to be nervous, they are about to have their reputations as pretty much the two most powerful clans in the game shunted by some other clan that just pops outa nowhere...
keep going Loren members, great job
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't