The Blades offer of peace

Started by Kitty, September 19, 2003, 05:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

I have made no attacks on the Blades (ever) and have only asked why I am getting threats, here is thier responce:

36 SUN TZU (#525) 4,586 $5,288,840 Loren Ferret Southsward 2 (0%) 17 (29%) 0

2.7 hours ago Mistresses of the Black Lagoon (#484) attacked you! Your enemy captured 347 acres of land and destroyed:
25,324 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
21,081 Stoats

2.7 hours ago Mistresses of the Black Lagoon (#484) attacked you! Your enemy captured 439 acres of land and destroyed:
15,648 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
6,011 Stoats

2.7 hours ago Mistresses of the Black Lagoon (#484) attacked you! Your enemy captured 197 acres of land and destroyed:
1,292 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
14,245 Stoats

2.7 hours ago Mistresses of the Black Lagoon (#484) attacked you! Your enemy captured 277 acres of land and destroyed:
6,405 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
10,638 Stoats

2.7 hours ago Mistresses of the Black Lagoon (#484) attacked you! Your enemy captured 81 acres of land and destroyed:
8,688 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
1,189 Stoats

2.7 hours ago Mistresses of the Black Lagoon (#484) attacked you! Your enemy captured 273 acres of land and destroyed:
5,197 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
17,147 Stoats

2.4 hours ago Scarwake (#342) attacked you! Your enemy captured 346 acres of land and destroyed:
2,172 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
24,289 Stoats

2.4 hours ago Scarwake (#342) attacked you! Your enemy captured 150 acres of land and destroyed:
8,946 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
19,301 Stoats

2.4 hours ago Scarwake (#342) attacked you! Your enemy captured 211 acres of land and destroyed:
870 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
29,828 Stoats

2.4 hours ago Scarwake (#342) attacked you! Your enemy captured 136 acres of land and destroyed:
2,303 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
19,183 Stoats

2.4 hours ago Scarwake (#342) attacked you! Your enemy captured 63 acres of land and destroyed:
436 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
15,960 Stoats

2.4 hours ago Scarwake (#342) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
194 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
49,287 Stoats

I wonder how anyone can stand next to some bully clan that sets a new clan to war only becasue they can.

Almkman

Your old leader started this war.So we have the right to attack any Loren member if we are at war and we are currently are at war.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Kitty

2 days ago I wrote TJ about Peace.

One day ago the Blade did a kill on the leader making me the new leader.

Withen hours of the death of the Leader, I get threats to either make Peace or die.

Today I am attacked by the Blades.

They want to force the one person that could have stopped it to war, Fine!

Almkman

Fine.Who shall become the new leader after you?If you want peace ask Dead Eye.

Kitty

Peace is not received through threats.  There was a lot of ways the Blades could have handled this, such as taking back the first statment that NO memebr of loran will be alowed to be over any member of the Blades.  Or maybe offering to pay the damages from their greed based war.

But threats, killing, lies, and scarcastic "sorries" from murderers is far from the way to go.  

Almkman

Greed.What world are you living in?So you think Loren made no contribution to get this war started?

Kitty

And what part did I play?  I never attacked any Blade members.  I had a truce with TJ made 2 days ago.  He broke that truce by attacking me today.

Are you wanting to stand behind one without honor?

Scarwake

Actually, My sorry wasn't sarcastic. I was actually sorry that it did have to come down to killing the former leader, and it wasn't my idea to do so.  It was Dead Eye's idea, I had another idea of just transfering my armies and stuff to a trusted friend and creating a new account, but Dead Eye persuaded me otherwise.

So, I and my clan will stop all attacks on Loren, IF they also stop all attacks on Blades by ending war.  This is my final offer, there will be no reimbursements of any kind to either clan for their losses and if wished an alliance maybe forged if any of you so kindly care to, though I doubt you will, but I figured I'd offer anyways.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

You're not the only one who's been attacked even though she wasn't in the war to begin with.
Ask your fellow clanmate why he found it necessary to knock my networth down by a little over half in about an hour.

Get over it, girlie. If you want out of the war, get out of the clan.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm. I have been considering this for a while..

I am neutral. I'll send aid to both sides if'n they need it. But I'd prefer it if this clan war ended..

We could all live together, raising our happy ponies in peace.

Abby The Rat

I wish Winter was Ashyra, but someone winter got pulled in without my desision.

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Almkman

I'd rather stand beside TJ than you.

Scarwake

Well, here is my little announcement to the world.  IF I am killed I will not be rejoining the game until the new Expansion and the Reset occur.  And if I suddenly can no long live without the game after being killed, I'm NOT telling any of you who I am in the game for my own reasons, Blades will not be re-involved in the new account when created.  Instead of really becoming powerful and all that whoo-hah I'll be testing out various strategies I've been wanting to test, but have not found time to do so...

THE END
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album