Rats vs. Stoats

Started by Juska, February 13, 2004, 05:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

another suggestion for you: lets do a turbo round with half the game as a clan of rat massers and the other half as stoat massers and see who wins  8-)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

That's not what we were debating, we were debating which was the better troop to use to attack with. Leaders are just the path to buy the troops, the question is, which is the more effective troop to attack with?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

stoats. cost efficient, take more land per attack, less casualties and good offencive / defencive ratio.

rats eat up resources like a meat grinder, die much too quickly, and are just plain lame when towers are calculated into the mix. :)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

White Fang

Stoats; I'd pretty for pretty much the same reasons as Snare.

The other day, I went to grab land from someone with quite a fair amount, and after I espy'd them, decided Rats would be cheaper. Then I found out how quickly they die in combat...just about like flies when faced with a giant can of Raid. Once I was done with the first person, the leftovers for attacking anyone else were just pitiful...

Gen. Volkov

Exactly what I have been saying all along, but Juska just won't listen.

Stoats rule!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

if i have to pick one to mass.. stoats.

when i want an attacking army to annoy the guy in first ill usually buy about 40mil rats, and they die so quickly ill be down to less than 15mil after 21 attacks

they are very cheap though :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..