Clans after the reset

Started by Menatus, February 07, 2003, 06:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Luckily, all those dead clans will be deleted, along with their dead accounts. Who's gonna make what clan and etc? Might rename your clans, or join someone elses. Just curious.

Slynder Talderhash

The Empire of Faltriadary'll be there, unless I'm not for some freak reason. And then I might use my psychic powers to make someone else start it... Or trick them into thinking that I'm coming later, but I'm really not... But then again, maybe I am. That would be a comical predicament, but only because I laugh at very weird things.
~By the Warlord Stoat, Slynder Talderhash~
~Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment 54~
-First among those loyal to the Falcon
-Commanding General, Royal Army of Faltriadary

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Holby

we must have the Empire of Faltriadary. (that's a blinkin' mouthful)
Otherwise, well, um... I'll do somehting about it.

Just thinking, was that you Slynder in Swiftgaming? A couple of months ago in RR?
I will not deleted this

Tsarmina

There is plotting to create an RFF clan for the weirdoes from the Redwall Fanfiction Board to sorta keep from attacking each other. O.o I did accidentally attack a friend of mine from there the other day. Oops.
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Shytalon

Fear us weirdoes...

Mwaa!

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Badrang the Tyrant

LOJ will be there...but maybe under a different name.

Menatus

Well...I'm kind of a...in and out RFF member...aheh ^_^;;;

Kilkenne

KM will be back...*evil laugh*

And I mean the Militia, not just the Marauders...

Menatus

I was in that for a few days...before that giant debate with that dumb "Implaiers" kid (yes, he spelled it that way).

Holby

Musta been away. What happened, and who's Implaiers?
I will not deleted this

Menatus

When Kilk made KM again, he asked me to join. Then he recruited Implaiers who tried to set up war with another clan and all this stuff went on and I became a traitor ^^;;;

Shytalon

Bah, we'd let you in, Menatus. Of course you're an RFFer. Remember: 3 posts. We own you. And I know you posted more than 3 times...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Holby

Quote from: MenatusWhen Kilk made KM again, he asked me to join. Then he recruited Implaiers who tried to set up war with another clan and all this stuff went on and I became a traitor ^^;;;
But I don't know who Implaiers is!?

That wasn't the reason you restarted was it?
I will not deleted this

Menatus

No, of course not. That's when I was in the teens range. I restarted cuz my dad said I can't go online so much anymore. ^_^;;; I'm such a fool...

Implaiers was an account, Implaiers. Look it up in the warlord search. He was a clan-whore. I think he was in every clan at the time -_-;;;

Tsarmina

Of course we'd let you in. ^.^
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF