Clans after the reset

Started by Menatus, February 07, 2003, 06:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

This topic is slightly odd, (Probably because those RFFer's are in it) with two different conversations going on at the same time, or however it can be explained.

I'll check what you said now, Menatus.
Off I go...

-EDIT-
201 Implaiers (#623) 6,014 $5,691,569 None Weasel Mossflower Country 129 (62%) 155 (53%) 0  
I will not deleted this

Mtsenskovite

Are you implying that RFFers are automatically odd?
I don't know whether to be offended or pleased by that remark.
--Mitya Shostak
Mtsenskovite Army, #227

Look. My signature is attempting to be original!

Holby

Not odd... different. You should have heard Shy and Shael talk on the old forum- on my "hello" thread, too.
First impressions count, you know.
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

The Conquerors' League'll be there, but with all the revivals & such that'll be going on, a high member count seems unlikley.

I suspect there will be a lot of clan returning to the limelight, a reborn Red Ravens or Commander's Guild, another Emperor's Own under Stormclaw's new account (Which will hopefully be the old Sons of Delor. It'd be interesting to see how well they do without having that massive headstart.) & all sorts of stuff.

It'll all be pretty hectic, I reckon.

Holby

What I did when I signed up was go away for a day and come back with another 100 turns. Having those extra turns to learn things was good. I'll admit that I'm still learning, though. :rolleyes:
I will not deleted this

Bloodrath

Ya, this going to be hectic. A lot of fighting and whatnot. Since nobody will really have a head start well a lot of people will be crushed, well the not so good players anyway. After a certain period of time the good players will start to just continue to go up, while the not so good players will go down.

I don't know what going to happen to me but I am going to register with my Special Forces account.  ;)  

Kilkenne

Menatus --

If you don't remember correctly with the Implaiers situation, I did NOT support his actions and we did not go to "war" with them...Even though his actions did not mean war, but EVTF thought they did, I mean, EVTF under the lead of Deathclaw always just took 3 attacks in one day on them by one warlord as the worst act of war ever perpetrayed...Oh well...Anyhow, KM will be back, and any that were in it in its original state are welcome, others may be accepted as well...

Orcrist

Dunno about what everyone else'll do, but I think it's best to either make a clan, or stay alone until u get to the top. Then, u can join whatever clan u want...........
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Implaiers?? Wasn't that the guy who attacked me repeatedly until I joined his clan?

Shael of Torethevel

Heh, you can probably look out for a version of DI or EO, maybe a cross of EO and DI, but don't count on it...
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Bloodrath

I would hope their is another EO I hope I could be apart of it again, but you never know what can happen.

Shytalon

So... would that be D'Oh or I.E. ?

Hee...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

The Lady Shael

lol, Shy. Some people even called the DI people DIers...

I have an urge to resurrect DoD for the reset. If that does happen, the Empress' Own will probably be up there.... :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shytalon

Aww... you're not going to join your friends in insanity in the RFF?

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Tsarmina

By default, anyone who hangs around the RFF is considered odd, Mitts. x.x

Join usssss.
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF