Juska's True Rat Masser

Started by Juska, August 07, 2004, 09:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

Quote from: Wolf SnareWell, our clans were at war, and she started retaling for the captures I did earlier, and I had to hit her back.. eventually she was knocking me down to less than the day before, I had poisoned her in hopes of chasing her away, and in the end I sent her all of my skiffs. Now I killed meself and Nohc's going to wiiin!
She? Who do you mean?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Golden

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

No one is going to use this strat. I pawned you and this strategy with a basic indy strat. Theres just no hope in it I'm afraid. kaythx,
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

This is a basic indy strat, at least in the only sense this game will ever see.

Turbo, no leaders set like 17 I owned the entire game with this.
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

I was hoping you died and your silly stoats are better notionw ent with you  :-D
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

No such luck, I am alive and well, I cannot be killed by mortal men.  :-D
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

maybe ill try something like this this round.. although in the past i do very badly with troops massing strategies, or at least without leaders. o well, it will be interesting at least

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..