Soul Reapers!

Started by Daryn, April 18, 2009, 09:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

It helps if you know about the manga!

This clan is based off of Tite Kubo's manga series, Bleach.

If you are not familiar with this manga, please search it up on wikipedia.

All positions are open, including Central 46 (court), and Captain General.

In search of new members or old!
Pies.

Daryn

soul reapers!!!!!
Tag: S.R.
it helps if oyou are familiar with Tite Kubo's Bleach manga series

al positions are open
Pies.

meestir amayzing

Krowdon

I've heard of Bleach. I think Vampire Knight is better.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

Quote from: Krowdon on April 19, 2009, 02:36:17 PM
I've heard of Bleach. I think Vampire Knight is better.

vampire knights is alright
i havent read the series but i heard its good
Pies.

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

I have a question: Is Bleach Violent? Cause if It is, i might not read it. depends on how violent actually. I dont like the blood 'n Guts thing.

Daryn

its all right
actually maybe depending on how you take violent to be....
Pies.

Krowdon

Like, I like a good fight every once in a while, but I dont like it when people are chopping each other apart every 3 pages.

Daryn

well, then i guess bleach isnt that violent....
its a very good manga altogether :)
Pies.

cloud

I've just watched some of the show, but it's not gorey at all, and there are probably 1-2 fights an episode, not much more than that...but I don't know how well that translates to the manga.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Blood Wake

I just today was hanging out with an old friend and he was watching Bleach so I watched a few episodes. not bad, but not the greatest either. the fights were cool and there was blood, but nothing like 300 or anything like that.

He also let me borrow Outlaw Star. :D Very happy about that! haven't seen that show for years and years.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Daryn

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 04, 2009, 10:06:58 PM
I just today was hanging out with an old friend and he was watching Bleach so I watched a few episodes. not bad, but not the greatest either. the fights were cool and there was blood, but nothing like 300 or anything like that.

He also let me borrow Outlaw Star. :D Very happy about that! haven't seen that show for years and years.

my favorite is ulquiorra :)
Pies.

The Obliterator

Heh i want and watched it around 5 days ago and im up to Bleach 100 already.
Its anoying how they always end each episode with a cliffhanger so that it makes me want to desperatly want to watch the next one. Overall though its really great iv only got 122 more of them until im all caught up. :-\
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better