When We're 50

Started by Blood Wake, May 18, 2009, 12:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you think you'll still be playing RWL when you're 50?

of course! Why wouldn't I be?
8 (47.1%)
maybe off and on
4 (23.5%)
no idea
4 (23.5%)
probably not
1 (5.9%)
of course not, who has time for such childish behavior?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Blood Wake

The other day I was thinking about it. and even though some of us play off and on like myself. I think as long as we have access to the internet most of us oldbies will probably play for the rest of our lives. Why wouldn't we? we all know that you really don't even need to dedicate too much time to it, so if we still are able to get online every day, we'll probably be playing RWL every day.

get ready for our lifelong journeys together guys.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

do this one, sorry for double postings of every kind
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

wolf bite

"of course! Why wouldn't I be?"

(looks both ways to see who noticed)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

you don't count! for you the question is changed to 80

h

Shadow

lol

ill probably be around off and on forever and ever.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

h

Wolf Snare

I'll be here -- hopefully I don't get so good at the game that my head explodes.

heh, I think my sense of humor went downhill as of late.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

I think it's been established that I can never fully leave RWL.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gorak

years go by, and you never notice
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Dunno, that's 25 years from now for me, who knows if RWL will still even be around?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Well, it's been over six years since I started playing RWL. I would have laughed in your face back then if you'd told me I'd still be here in 2009.
So, yes, why the elk not. As long as someone keeps paying for the server ;)
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

as long as we're still here just as we are today the game will live on. I think any of us oldbies are more than happy to pitch in monthly to keep the game going. it is pretty insane that we've been here for more than 6 years. that's almost a third of my life.

h

windhound

Aha.  As long as there's people about there will be hosting.  If worst came to worst I could host it on one of my boxes

It is amazing how much the internet has changed just in 5 years, I cant imagine what it'll be even 10 years from now. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Briar

Quote from: windhound on May 19, 2009, 01:33:17 PM
Aha.  As long as there's people about there will be hosting.  If worst came to worst I could host it on one of my boxes

It is amazing how much the internet has changed just in 5 years, I cant imagine what it'll be even 10 years from now. 

Virtual Reality RWL!!!  :wink:
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on May 19, 2009, 03:17:45 PM
Quote from: windhound on May 19, 2009, 01:33:17 PM

Virtual Reality RWL!!!  :wink:

Haha Yeah!

I think I will be here till at least 50. This is my favorite game on the internet.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works