Started by wolf bite, April 24, 2011, 12:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Let us not forget the kill run on me.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

Let us also not forget the skill disparity.

---

I do not feel Knight was out of line in attempting to knock out either you or Holby, WB.

Reg is a game of time. That's why people are so willing to protect themselves from situations where they might be killed - even if it means violating their standards or principals. It is also why only sufficiently organized clans ever achieve legendary success. Sevah and Knight's attempts were acts desperation, but to imply they weren't warranted is a bit absurd... it was their only hope of ultimate success.

Put yourself in their shoes. You against the best, effectively cornered.

Any of you would act the same.

But they're not you are they? As Briar said, they're mostly mercs, spammers, and newbies.

And now you all feel the need to impose sanctions and imply a lack of demand for recompense is generous?

Surely you can't be serious. I hope you're bluffing for some other outcome, because this type of cutthroat beheaviour is below all of you.

Especially you, Wolf. I'm not sure what's gotten you so riled up over this conflict in particular, but it's a little disconcerting.

---

Also sorry if my thoughts are disorganized. I'm a bit out of sorts today. Earlier I tried to eat cereal with a fork. Unsuccessful to say the least.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

I really don't think this is a big deal. If Knight wants to take me down, then I am all for it. It has been a long time since I had to mount a proper defense. I would also love the opportunity to do some takedowns of my own.

Just don't try to kill me is all.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

Wolf Bite should demand reparations from these callous aggressors, and after having thrashed them, demand the following:

• The elimination for all time of the authority and influence of those who have misled the people of Knight into embarking on RWL conquest
  • The Squire occupation of points in Knight territory to be determined by Squire
  • Knight military forces shall be completely disarmed.
  • Deliberate justice will be dealt to all war criminals, including those who have visited cruelties upon war prisoners
  • Knight will be allowed to maintain peaceful industry sufficient to sustain her economy as well as permit extractions of any kind to pay the reparations of Squire
  • The occupying force of Squire shall be withdrawn from Knight's lands as soon as these objectives have been accomplished and there has been established in accordance with the freely expressed will of the Knight people a peacefully inclined and responsible government

The only alternative is the atomic alternative.

Neobaron

Versailles was the first thing that came to my mind too, Kilk.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Kilkenne

That was Potsdam, I was going to do Versailles next!

Shadow

I wondered if that was a WWII reference, but my history is rusty.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

Quote from: Briar on April 20, 2011, 10:06:54 PM
Maybe because none of actually fear Shadow and Holby?

That doesn't much sound like the poor, helpless, inexperienced picture of Knight you're painting, Neo.

They're cocky, they ignored our requests to stop sacking, and they were essentially being led by Sevah.

It was he who organised the kill runs, not poor helpless newbs. It wasn't a last resort, it was their immediate response.

In what way is requesting no kills, no offensive leader missions and no sacking unreasonable? It couldn't be simpler to follow, and requires no effort to enact. It would be very easy for us to choose to respond in kind, and completely destroy their clan over and over again, until they disbanded. We gain little from seeking peace.

The terms are simple.

Wolf Bite has been very tactful and patient, but being the target of multiple kill runs, I'm not as inclined to be generous.

Briar and NW like to talk big, but now is not the time for it.

This is a war Knight can't win.
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

Quote from: Holby on April 24, 2011, 09:52:32 PM
Fellow Squires, it is my melancholy duty to inform you officially, that in consequence of a persistence by Shadow in her invasion of Wolf Bite, Squire has declared war upon her and that, as a result, Holby is also at war. No harder task can fall to the lot of a democratic leader than to make such an announcement

Not emptyquoting.

Holby

I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

Menzies, 1939, I thought you might know that one.

wolf bite

Hummm. I don't think I was asking for anything that I was also not imposing on my clan.

Mine is a teaching clan. One of the rules we taught was to offer your enemy the opportunity for a peaceful solution before their total animation. I frankly don't care if they take it or not.

As far as if we have been hard on them, not really. As Holby said the other day "We have yet to make a full plan, seems we are winning anyway".

We have lived through 3 kill attempts and yet to do more than use firepower and timing.

Was the war justified, yes. The whole game knew shadow, Holby and I were peaceful and almost never was there an attack on us, as we did not attack. Only one clan constantly attacked us, not for land, but for goods. Maybe they are too new to the game to know that their odds of doing well in the game would be better if the 3 of us were sleeping through it.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Holby

Quote from: wolf bite on April 24, 2011, 10:03:40 PM
Hummm. I don't think I was asking for anything that I was also not imposing on my clan.
As an addition to this, our requirements for clan members are stricter than those we feel it would be courteous for Knight to follow.

Our players are not permitted to sack, perform offensive leader missions, or attack players below the average land amounts of similarly ranked Warlords.

If we discover members of Squire break those codes, they are pulled up on it. If necessary, they are warned, and apologies and/or aid are given.
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

Quote from: wolf bite on April 24, 2011, 10:03:40 PM
This gigantic struggle is nothing other than a phase in the logical development of our revolution; it is the struggle of peoples that are poor but rich in workers against the exploiters who hold on tenaciously to the monopoly of all the riches and all the gold of the earth; it is the struggle of the fertile and young people against the sterile people moving to the sunset; it is the struggle between two centuries and two ideas.

Now that the die are cast and our will has burned ourships at aour backs, I solomnly declare that Wolf Bite does not intend to drag into the conflict other peoples bordering her on land or on sea. Firetooth, The Hounds of Ulster, Ruddertail, Chris Smoove, and uiblis may take note of these my words. It depends on them and only on them whether or not they will be rigorously confirmed.

[...]

The single order of the day is categorical and obligatory for all. It already spreads and fires hearts from Southsward to the Northlands; Victory! And we will win, in order finally to give a long period of peace with justice to Squire, to Mossflower, and to RWL.

Profound.

wolf bite

Kilk, if you are going to barge into our negotiating room quoting Mussolini, you should have brought coffee.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite