Squire & Knight negotiations

Started by wolf bite, April 24, 2011, 12:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

That's no land lock. I have only made two troop types, myself.

If we were interested in locking Holby would declan.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

The only thing that bugs me more than people posting my private mail is when they make something up that they claim I said.

"I asked WB why and got an answer saying my clan had every member knocked down to 20k in order to EVEN UP the field. (sounds fair)" ~ Sevz

That never happened. In fact the whole post he made never happened. Let us keep to the truth shall we?

There were a few new members that sacked him a few time, I apologized and talked to the member. We never condoned any member sacking. I even offered Sevz aid for the offense.

It was when I asked the same consideration of the Knight clan to stop deliberately taking us to low land just for the sack value when other land targets were available that started the war.

I welcome the truth concerning this foolish war against our clan that is only trying to retain new members by teaching them the basics.

This is the act of a school bully. Demanded we pay him extortion money (like asking for lunch money), Uncalled for attacks, did full sack runs himself, then started the war. After we took him in the back alley and beat the daylights out of him for being a brat, he cries that we were unfair! I suppose we could just have paid him off and sent all our stuff to him forever as our only other option?

So ... Now he claims a life time enemy because we refuse to be picked on?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

Hold on -

You're calling someone a bully Wolf Bite?

Considering this thread, thats just too rich.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

wolf bite

I bully the bullies. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Sevah

Squire made many poor decisions. Firstly forcing Knight to war was bad, denying it was worse but forgetting about us is to your own peril.
We scattered to re-emerge and run through the clan. Looks like you got yourself in some trouble elsewhere while I sit with major firepower and full turns, Squires been taken out.
WB Times like these you should realise that playing God when you were ahead made you subject to destruction with more to come. I agree with Ruddertail that Squire should surrender before I rejoin Knight
A treaty is the only way to save the future of yourself and respected clan
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Etendue

Or, we could just take them to low land every run. You know, like they were doing to us for several weeks.

I think that massive takedown of Squire's emperor marked the end of the negotiations. Squire should not be calling the shots anymore.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Sevah

10   ?    wolf bite (#69)   227   $241,427,821   Squire   Wolf   Mossflower

I'm currently unclanned so my personal assignment is to fulfill WBs deathwish.

I'll take the retaliation before I rejoin Knights and drag their names through my foul deeds

Daryn

Quote from: Sevah on June 06, 2011, 01:53:39 AM
10   ?    wolf bite (#69)   227   $241,427,821   Squire   Wolf   Mossflower

I'm currently unclanned so my personal assignment is to fulfill WBs deathwish.

I'll take the retaliation before I rejoin Knights and drag their names through my foul deeds

This isn't Redwall Happy Pony Raisers, so I don't think your deed is actually that foul. I remember kills used to be part of everyday, before everyone started realizing that kills were unproductive.

After all, in the Redwall books, the warlords were at eachother's throats.
Pies.

cloud

The difference between killing someone and taking them to low land:

Taking to low land requires far less resources. Killing gives the dead warlord a new # and 200 protection turns.

The only strategic reason to kill someone is if they have an enormous amount of troops/supplies on the market and you can kill them before they can reclaim them.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Sevah

6 empires rushing to defend your target,
Your Army breaks through wolf bite 's defenses and captures 1 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
3,365 Rats
57,390 Weasels
11,412 Stoats
84,867 Skiffs
In their defense, wolf bite lost:
1,615 Rats
6,215 Weasels
43,468 Stoats
28,164 Skiffs
wolf bite (#69) has been destroyed!

The point is Sevz kills wolfbite on the battlefield

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Right on more than one count cloud.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

say what ya want ladies, i felt the tension vanish upon last strike

Neobaron

Why is this thread still alive?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Sevah

Cos an understanding hasn't been reached publicly and both sides need to have common respect