What is going on?

Started by wolf bite, January 03, 2005, 02:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovAllies yes, but for a different war Deathclaw. And I would be allies with you still were it not for the actions of some of your clan.
The actions of who? How is it a different war? I told you who was planning the war ever since I got my information on who was in on it. You knew all along, before wolf posted this, as soon as I knew from my sources.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

Deathclaw, you're sitting on 15K acres. Next run, if I can get 13K, I'm sure I'll have enough leaders to beat you. And windy's got more leaders/skiffs than me, so... And I'm not cocky. I'm saying that most of Wrath I can break, or murder. It's a fact. Plus, if I sold half of my food, and did looting for 50 turns, I could buy enough troops to break pretty much all of you. But right now I'm not really interested in fighting, just getting cash, food, and leaders.

Gen. Volkov

The action of Nohc for one. And I knew you were planning a war.. but it wasn't this war was it? I thought you were planning something against someone else. I knew none of this. Or at least you told me none of what you knew...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Deathclaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovThe action of Nohc for one. And I knew you were planning a war.. but it wasn't this war was it? I thought you were planning something against someone else. I knew none of this. Or at least you told me none of what you knew...
A - what did Nohc do?

B - you knew they were planning this war, I told you, and started planning my own defenses, counterstrikes, etc.  

Gen. Volkov

A- He destroyed 8 million of Juska's rats for no good reason.

B-I knew BA was planning something. But from what I understand Wolf bites and Holby's actions are what started THIS war. You told me of BA's plans yes, but of the rest of it I had no idea.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Deathclaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovB-I knew BA was planning something. But from what I understand Wolf bites and Holby's actions are what started THIS war. You told me of BA's plans yes, but of the rest of it I had no idea.
I told you what I knew: that BA, Blades, Wolf, and Holby were planning a war.

windhound

heh
both you got skewed info

as you can see, BA has done nothin worth mentioning
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Your info was wrong.

Holby and I had no allies. We have not talked to the Blades at this time and don't know what they are doing. Only in the last day have we talked to the BA. Best I know, windy and Neo have been gone and could not have been planing anything.

Maybe that is what they wanted you to believe so you would ally with them?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

You conveniently left out wolf bite and holby Deathclaw.. and as to BA... windhounds has a point.

bjornredtail

Oh this remindes me a lot of the good olde days of round 1... Clan wars, battles for emporships, etc. This is what the game is about.

On BA- The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If by some off chance Wrath looses the war, this "alliance" between BA and Wolf and Holby that is forming more or less now would be more or less gone. But we all knew that, right?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

wolf bite

Quote from: nevadacowIf by some off chance Wrath looses the war, this "alliance" between BA and Wolf and Holby that is forming more or less now would be more or less gone. But we all knew that, right?

???

We were under fack names so we could attack anyone and anyone could attack us, but our attacks on the BA and the Blades were few. Neo of the BA and Bloodwake of the blades, were the only ones that knew who we were.

confuzeled.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

We are allies as of yesterday... I knew nothing about a possible alliance or anything. So, unless you're saying windy is just doing whatever and not telling his clanmates crucial info...  

Ereptor

Why are people failing to see where i come into this situation?  Do people just look good fighting against me or do people just like to fight against me?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

windhound

oh, I'd rather fight with you now that you mention it, but you seem to be on the wrong side of the fence..  if you'd kindly step over I'd be happy  ;)

windy tells his clan mates all he feels they need to know, usually more..  I know no more than most, and most usually know more than I..  heh.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Erm Ereptor... I have already said we were neutral in the war. Deathclaw is irritated because he though I would sign on for some insane war against Wolf Bite and Holby. I have never had the full amount of info I need to make a good decision so I have refrained from doing anything. My rules stand. If someone wants me to fight against Holby, Wolf Bite, BA, AND Blades, they are going to half to give me a DARN good reason. Because you see I tend to stay on the side of people who are rational.