X D

Started by Wickedclaw, October 24, 2003, 06:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

HOLY GOOD LORD ITS ME!

Blackeyes

Hurray!!!!! Please stay. We need you here!!!!!!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Riverpaw

You're going to have to introduce yourself. I'm too new to know you.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Wickedclaw

mmmmmmmk, but i am not new, by any means.  = D Anyways i made a horde a while back, called Followers of Wickedclaw. Did extrememly well, let the regular game for a good while, and also led in turbo for a while. I was the "spy" for Josh, or Taronis, and people got a little angry with that. BUTTTTTTTTT, i am back for the moment. Thats about all i can say.

Mark

Quote from: Wickedclawmmmmmmmk, but i am not new, by any means.  = D Anyways i made a horde a while back, called Followers of Wickedclaw. Did extrememly well, let the regular game for a good while, and also led in turbo for a while. I was the "spy" for Josh, or Taronis, and people got a little angry with that. BUTTTTTTTTT, i am back for the moment. Thats about all i can say.
I remember you, you were "The Dieing Light of Yamer" or something...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Menatus

Wicky!!! You're back! edited: [This could be very offensive to some.]! Stay, [edited] you, stay!!!

[You ought to know the rules by now, Tania.]

Kilkenne

No disrepecting Jesus now... Religious arguments don't end well, so I'll just do this:

:angry:  

Orcrist

I ask that you please don't say "Jesus" or "Lord" or stuff like that, cuz people will get offended.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Mark

Quote from: OrcristI ask that you please don't say "Jesus" or "Lord" or stuff like that, cuz people will get offended.
Right you are, Orcrist,  btw I found out what your names means :D
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Orcrist

Shh- keep it on the down low. I don't want everyone knowing it.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Dead Eye

I have known forever. Since VI first came out. It is the sword used in the Hobbit by Thorin. It was called Biter I believe by orcs and goblins. Thorin Oakenshield used it after finding it in three trolls treasure den. It was used for the goblin verus elf wars. It was later buried under the mountain on Thorins chest, along with the heart of the mountain treasure thingy.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ashyra Nightwing

...WICKEDCLAW!!! *eats*

Menatus

Oh dear....see, now what am I supposed to say? You people get offended so easily. I once talked about HAIR () committing suicide. And I don't think it's a funny matter either. Ugh, everyone here hates me for my inconsideranceblness.

Wicky!  

Blackeyes

Lol, ye see wickedclaw, there still as wacky as always!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Menatus

Hey Wicky, remember when we founded KOI? I still got the messages in my PM box. ;)