Wickedclaw on the regular server

Started by Wickedclaw, March 03, 2003, 05:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

Ok, the regular server has just gotten boring to I am retiring knowing that I can break anyone in the game there. Hehe, no one has stoats, and I have a ton. But anyways I will send aid to my friends and my enemys will be lest with a going away present, rofl. But anyways, I am leaving there with my 500 turns and I am gonna send out some aid, so c ya all later there.

~Wickedclaw

Menatus

I just lost 1,000,000 stoats, approx. to Ereptor :P Good luck, and happy Turbo hunting! Having the T server, normal does get a little boring.

Abby The Rat

It doesn't for me. In fact, I do the R first before the T (R is regular and T is turbo)
I have a clan to look after.

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Scringepaw

I don't have much troops...Considering I just started yesterday! :angry:  :angry:

I have a very bad temper sometimes I tell you.That's why I'm a ferret! :D  
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

Kilkenne

SPAM! SPAM SPAM SPAM! STOP IT! LEARN WHERE TO POST AND WHERE NOT TO...AHHHHHHHHHH! *Claims newbie*

There's more newbies now than ever, and they don't know what they're doing! They post everywhere where they're not supposed to, and it's driving me mad. MAD I TELL YOU, MAD! (Mad in the insane sense for all you people who don't understand / are american born)

The Lady Shael

*dittos Kilk* Exactly. Some are just becoming VERY annoying...and post the stupidest things in the world.

And you, Scringepaw, stop acting like an airhead and stop your spamming.
"Where is the link to the game?"
Come on, please, there's no way you could get to these forums without getting to the site.

"How do you know when your in 1st place?"
This question shouldn't even have bothered to be answered. You don't even have to think to answer that question.

If all you're going to do to get your post count up is post stupid and pointless questions, then spam some other forum, or keep yourself on the game and avoid the forums. Here we actually post relevant questions, and discuss relevant things about the game.

Sorry, but I needed to get that out.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

Thank you Shael!!! These questions are absolutely TERRIBLE! They hurt me so! The spam, the spam!

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'RE IN FIRST PLACE!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?! *explodes*

~>John<~

when....um.....wait ur not in first I am, what are u talking about!!?!?!?!?

j/k, lol, And now I'm in 2nd by a lousy 90,000 networth...
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Quote from: MenatusThank you Shael!!! These questions are absolutely TERRIBLE! They hurt me so! The spam, the spam!

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'RE IN FIRST PLACE!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?! *explodes*
In this WHOLE QUOTE, where did I ONCE say I was in first!?!?

windhound

"Thank you Shael!!! These questions are absolutely TERRIBLE! They hurt me so! The spam, the spam!

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'RE IN FIRST PLACE !?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?! *explodes* "

lol, to someone reading fast it may look like you said you were in first place...  
eh...  maybe not...  heh
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't