Turbo Round 60 Immortalization (3.0 Round 6)

Started by windhound, July 28, 2012, 09:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I'm a bit confused about the whole "Snare won 9 in a row" thing. We've only had 6 3.0 rounds, I think the Sevz/Snare/Pippin/Ryu team has won them all, but I don't know if Snare won the first three. The round before 3.0 was implemented was Fire vs. Ice, which I think Snare did place the highest of the actual players, and then the round before that was Sevah I think. So that's 7 or 8 wins, I think for the combined team, but not for Snare. The round before that, Sharptooth won. By my count, of the last 11 rounds, Pippin has won 2, Sevah has won 4, I have won 1, Sharptooth has won 1, and Snare has won 3 with maybe a claim to a 4th. Sevah's win in round 53, however, did start a streak of 8 consecutive wins for his team. That's only if you count Snare placing second after the Ice emp, as part of the Ice clan in round 54 as a win for his "team". So maybe better to say that they've won all the 3.0 rounds so far, with Snare taking three, pippin taking one, and Sevah taking two. Nazgul was Pippin right?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sharptooh

Congrats on the win I guess.

Was an enjoyable round, shame it has to be spoilt by all of this ego nurturing by a select few people. Hopefully the next will be better :)

I was going to argue with Sevah after some of the rubbish he's posted too, but he's probably stoned or something, and past experience would seem to suggest he'll refute whatever evidence you put in front of him; so I'll leave it here.

Sevz

Quote from: Sharptooh on July 29, 2012, 08:52:15 AM
Congrats on the win I guess.

Was an enjoyable round, shame it has to be spoilt by all of this ego nurturing by a select few people. Hopefully the next will be better :)

I was going to argue with Sevah after some of the rubbish he's posted too, but he's probably stoned or something, and past experience would seem to suggest he'll refute whatever evidence you put in front of him; so I'll leave it here.
Thank you Sharpy, I do genuinely appreciate people not putting negative posts on immortalized pages. Smart man for showing some respect now I will grant you 3 ingame wishes this round to encourage honourable behaviour.
Also for the ego thing, I barely worked for this victory. I plodded along and got it handed to me so bragging is very funny on this end of the keyboard. Especially when certain people take it mega serious and respond with hateful words.

Seems you learnt since last time =D
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.