leader ratio

Started by Shadow, April 25, 2007, 06:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

beyond the fact that you lose leaders per turn, is having more than 175 ratio a bad thing?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

No, it's actually good, you can accomplish missions against people that you wouldn't ordinarily be able to accomplish.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

not only is it good, its ideal :-P
if you have a 'perfect' leader ratio it makes it extraordinarily hard for people to steal / poisen / murder / etc. you,
makes it easier for you to steal / poisen / murder / etc others
the cost in loyalty per mission goes down and output of loot / feast...  er, either goes up or remains the same.  cant remember.  but the main thing is cost per mission

however, if you're attacked you will lose leaders.  so yeah
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

cloud

heh, i miss the turbo round where u could put leaders on the market...that was a good old time.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

taekwondokid42

Quote from: windhound on April 26, 2007, 07:43:36 PM

the cost in loyalty per mission goes down and output of loot / feast...  er, either goes up or remains the same.  cant remember.  but the main thing is cost per mission

I'm pretty sure that your output is soley dependent on your health and # of leaders.

Gen. Volkov

Output is determined by ratio more than just sheer numbers. I will produce more per loot on the same number of leaders if I have a 175 ratio vs. a 100 ratio.

taekwondokid42

Shadow

wonder what i can do with my 4500 leader ratio? :evil:

kiss my leaders goodbye most likely :-P

Alazar is Back

yeah say bye bye!!! hahaha :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..