Land Cap

Started by Shadow, July 04, 2007, 07:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

I thought that if you drive someone 21 times it takes ~60% of their land... i just did that to sid, who i assume is a new kid, but it took 95% of his land... now i feel bad. Is this  bug, or my foolishness?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

idunno

You mean person!  :-(

The Lady Shael

It may be a bug....I'm still not positive the attack system is working correctly. =/
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

taekwondokid42

I know that when I attacked him at the very beginning, my leaders completely slaughtered him.

Yet I gained only 1-3% of his land.

Shadow

well he started at about 7800 land and finished with 390 :-o... which is exactly 5% of 7800 - of course i rounded both those numbers slightly

taekwondokid42

Another example:

I hit alpha dash (38k)

It said I had maxed him.

I look, I have 38k, he has 2k.

I don't have another example for taking land with leaders, though.

Shadow

i dont feel so bad anymore - i logged in while he was doing a kill run on me 8-)

taekwondokid42

lol.

No hard feelings, right Alpha Dash???

White Fang

Heh...just watch your back, alright? (J/K)

It's not as if I haven't done the same. ;_^

taekwondokid42

lol.

Sid just killed shadow

:cry:

I'm going to miss him on my vacation.

Shadow

nope, saved at 15 land...

taekwondokid42

Unfortunately, I'm now dying, and on vacation, locked out of my account with nothing I can do about it.

O well, if I could get that far in the first place, I can probably do it again...

erg~

Shadow

Gettin high in the early stages of a round usually just makes you a target

the ones you want to watch out for are the ones hanging around rank 11-15 with a massive army on the market and/or a ton of cash... although i guess they cant do the market strat anymore

Ruddertail

Is this still the same issue from last round, ie, you take way more land if they have a defense then if they have no defensive troops?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

im not sure... afaik he had 3k stoats, and i bought 10k to break him with if that helps at all