No mercs

Started by Uiblis, October 29, 2011, 11:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI was convinced that the public market stole everything for the last 2 weeks of last round
\

It did. The autosell function was/is not working right. I was missing LOTS of cash.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

I wasn't getting paid for plenty. Had an empty bank.

Also don't forget that they remove the goods from the market losing 20% then they dump it on mercs at minimum price.

That's the money I wasn't ever getting. When people purchased from me the bank overfilled like planned. A few times I spent a bunch of cash on cheap food to resell it to protect cash =P
$3 per piece at 10bil plus avoiding heavy sack damage when it pays but if it doesn't pay your at a loss
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAlso don't forget that they remove the goods from the market losing 20% then they dump it on mercs at minimum price.

I don't think that's exactly how it works, but yeah, that's what I was referring too. I never got the cash from that either.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

I can confirm that the bug is still happening. I was expecting a sale that didn't happen.

Shadow

I'm playing around on the passive account this round, I'll see if I can reproduce the bug for Shael.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Uiblis

Suggestion: It might be useful if there is a way to see prices of troops on mercs; currently being unable to makes it hard to set a concrete value for how much they're worth.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Shadow

Part of the interesting aspect of this round is seeing where prices stabilize.

The market bug in getting in the way at the moment, but when that is fixed we should see some results.

I think that the market buyout should be made to take a bit longer though (5 days?) and that the time on the market should not be publicly visible.

Preußen

huh, i may have gotten hit by the market bug, too.

i sold some food, but it's not appearing in my bank or cash box.

Sevah

5 days sounds appropriate and shouldn't say how long things have been sitting

I know alot of you will struggle this round and quit so I took the liberty to sponsor the public market. I spent over 50b today, tomorow i'll send it away and buy out the market again.
Build a few camps and your transactions reach faster

Uiblis

That's nice of you, sevz.

Just don't buy out all the rats next time.  :)

Pippin

how comes you quit man

stoats proving useless in comparison with wolf gotta waste turns changing again
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Durza

might be the marten who could take the win, goldmine is invaluable this round
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Uiblis

Not really; generating a ton of cash means you can't spend it all. Even if you buy out the market you won't be able to get as much since it's a no mercs round.

Briar

This is an awefully quiet round. Is that normal for no mercs?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

I think it has to do with the market auto sell not working as planned. Sorry about that everyone, we are aware of the problem but so far lack time to deal with it.