Turbo Round 52 Immortalization

Started by Shadow, November 28, 2011, 09:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Rakefur

This was the worst round that I have ever played. The last week or so, I didn't even run.

Mad Hare (#17)
Forton Drubbleworth Buckthorn (#17)
Thunder and Lightning (#44)

That's me. I was killed twice (just like last round, lol). Good job Anti-Slayers.

EDIT: Blood Wake! I didn't know it was you.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Firetooth

Quote from: Blood Wake on November 28, 2011, 10:53:08 PM
I was Lefteris (#29)

Which is the working title to a new Melodramus song and I am not Krowdon
Did you mail that song to me?  :P

I was Mr. House, I helped the non-slayer group at the end and made 200-250mil food net for them.  Grats to them on the win, and shame on Slayer for somehow managing not to win, lol.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

cloud

Quote from: Shadow on November 29, 2011, 06:51:58 AM
Foxes have to uncloak manually before the reset ^_^

Seriously? That's a little rediculous, so pretty much fox is worthless in turbo and its speciality is a trap...

I just think you're holding the fact that I poisoned 200mil nw off you, against me...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Sharptooh

Thanks Vargath and Uiblis, both great players who vastly contributed to the win!

I suppose I should also thank Firetooth for (grudgingly) doing about four runs for us too :P

Honestly surprised Slayer didn't win though, you guys way outnumbered us; I suppose you just got pretty lazy/sloppy.

Firetooth

Oi, you (literally) begged me to join up. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: cloud on November 29, 2011, 12:01:57 PM
Quote from: Shadow on November 29, 2011, 06:51:58 AM
Foxes have to uncloak manually before the reset ^_^

Seriously? That's a little rediculous, so pretty much fox is worthless in turbo and its speciality is a trap...

I just think you're holding the fact that I poisoned 200mil nw off you, against me...

It takes 2 turns to uncloak... no matter how many cloaks you have, you only have to uncloak once. I have no sympathy for your laziness ^_^

Fox is not a great race for netting. But it is great for takeovers/takedowns, where you can hide net before doing one or the other.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

It doesn't say anywhere you only need to uncloak once...I figured I'd have needed to uncloak ~200 times.

I'm also aware it's not amazing for netting, but I was solo playing last round and only had about 10 days of play.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Blood Wake

Perhaps some other Slayers got sloppy/lazy, but I think we were just attacked a lot.

Sorry about lies Rakefur. I was having fun and did no harm.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Uiblis

Quote from: Blood Wake on November 29, 2011, 02:07:52 PM
Perhaps some other Slayers got sloppy/lazy, but I think we were just attacked a lot.

Lol, you should have seen how many times I sacked snare at the end of the round  :)
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Blood Wake

It was different. I had a lot of fun.

Great job to everybody!

And sorry to attacks on DAB members... I try not to hurt training clans but in times of starving with no cash or land people do what they need to to stay alive.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Preußen

I was Your Mother's Chocolates, along with Your 90 Year-Old Grandmother.

Amusing names ftw.