Reset

Started by Beem, January 31, 2006, 12:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

actually, I was still top by last night. 11:00pm.

and I was able to produce 390 mil nw by myself, no outside help. Actually I had negative help since I was doing so much for josh. That's more than any of you were able to even come close to, by yourselves. So don't give me any crap about not deserving it. I talked to Volkov and now he even believes that I deserved to win.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Ruddertail

Perhaps you are right, then. 390 mil is quite impressive, I must admit. One would think I would learn to gather all the evidence and look things over before opening my mouth, but apparently not...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I didn't believe it at first either, but Cloud did it pretty much totally by himself. Josh on the other hand, he should have had way more NW than he did with all the help he was getting, so I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

Yeah. Cloud should be listed as winner, or given some special mention, or something, in that case.

Right now, I'd be happy with a reset, no matter who wins... I haven't run turns for... two days now? Three? Been just sitting here with piles of net..
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

The Beatles

Is everyone completely ignoring the fact that Josh sent heaps of aid to #8? #8 certainly didn't work hard to get his net, he got it by:
1. When Josh hit 1bil net (and before), he sent him wads of cash.
2. When yesterday I aided Rudder, Josh sent all his net (150 mil) to #8

Now I don't know if cloud is #8. But if yes, he didn't work for his net. As for #45 -- that's a dead warlord.

cloud

you've been mistaken beatles.  I sent josh just as much aid as he sent me. I sent him a lump sum of $50 bill about 1/2 way through the round, and he sent me 5 shipments of aprox. $10 bil whenever I was short and needed to do a run. The one time he aided me $100 bil it was only for stored while he made more, and I sent back $90 bil only because I had some of it sacked/stolen from me.

The only time he really aided me was AFTER reset was supposed to occur, when Army surpassed me by a small margin, he then aided me what little he had left so I would still be in the lead the follow day, which I was until late that day.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

The Beatles

I should know, I sacked it off you.

But if I was mistaken, just prove it by playing without Josh this round, and you can more securely claim skill in March. Seriously. I'll stop accusing you, but having played with Josh doesn't help your image. Just play independent for a round -- I won't, so there's no chance of sabotage. ;)

cloud

Last time I played independant of josh I won. However, I do things on time precision, and without knowing an exact time of reset it greatly screws up my planning/think, which is why turbo is now useless to me.
-Kilk

Peace Alliance

In other words, you can boost your NW easily... you just can't defend yourself? doesn't sound like a powerfully warlord to me. If you depent on the fact that nobody can have the chance to take you down, then you are volnerable my friend

cloud

Well I'm sure no one can defend themselves from 10 other people sacking, murdering and stealing from you while putting everything they have into one other warlord.
-Kilk

The Beatles

Not that anything like that actually happened this round.

cloud

im sure it didnt...
-Kilk

Peace Alliance

well then, next time don't anger 10 people?

Dead Eye

It doesn't matter, this is RWL. Everyone holds a grudge. A year after I fought Loren Holby still wouldn't ever ally me. It happens all the time. People go across servers and beat each other up for things on the other server. It's how the game works. Or how the people who play the game work. Cloud is going to have to play with everyone going after him. And Beatles, don't try the whole "I don't carry grudges over and I won't to cloud" bull crap that I know you are going to say. Same with everyone else.

Possible Scenero(spl?)- You need some land. You see two people, same exact land. They have same amount of the troop you're planning to attack them with. You will more than likely get the same exact land from either of them. One is Cloud. The other is say...some one you don't know. Or Windy. Who do you attack? Exactly. Heck, if windy had more land than cloud, just by like 200 acres, you would still attack Cloud.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Beatles

Actually, apart from when I'm on "vigilante duty", I always attack for the dude with the most land/resources for me to take, relationship irrespective. Ask Blood Wake on that. ;)