What Religion Are You?

Started by ~>John<~, February 26, 2003, 08:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

I'm Protestant-Christian....Catholics are cool, but I think the masses are too long (I get hungry!)

Jedi!?

I'm Roman Catholic  <-- I actually understand it

There is historic evidence proving that Jesus was here, and there was a flood and so on. I won't go into detail and I don't want to start a flamewar. Asking about religion on a not religion forum can start BIG arguments. Luckily this time it hasn't (yet)
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Kilkenne

I'm amazed that there's four OTHERs...it covers the five major religions up there, plus atheism...I wonder if they just didn't know that their branch of a church was classified under one of those...IE: Lutheran ---> Protestant

~>John<~

Muslim, maybe too. I forgot that...
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Calantorntain

This may sound stupid, but I am Redwallian.  Meaning, I pretty much belive what the people at Redwall abbey belive, although most would call me atheist, so that is what I answered.  

On a side note- my first post here!  yay!  
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Menatus

Well, seeing as that is so, I claim you! *adds to list* I see you on Terrouge! Oh well.  

Calantorntain

You claim me?  What?  *wonders if it is some RWL term she has not heard of*

Menatus

Check my sig, Cal. Me and TR Shadow are having a newbie claiming contest. And your fresh to RWL! (though not at all to the ROC)

Calantorntain

Beem

Jehovahs witness ^_^ *dances around with insanity and boredom and hyperactivity*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Calantorntain

I have a guy (NOT a boy) friend whose parents are Jahova witnesses (he is now an atheist) but who is Jahova?

calria

Quote from: MenatusCheck my sig, Cal. Me and TR Shadow are having a newbie claiming contest. And your fresh to RWL! (though not at all to the ROC)
Gah! I'm off the forums for a few days and some newb has my nickname! *faints* Someday I'll have to break down and start going by Sarah.

Menatus

Oopsies. Cala and cal. There? ^_^;;;

Calantorntain

*nods* Yes, Cala or Calan or Calor or something is good.  Many people seem to be Cal.  Calunis, Calria, me sometimes even though I prefer Cala(n).  *shrugs*

The Lady Shael

Wow, that's a lot of nicknames...heehee, "Calor"...that means "hot" in Spanish....I guess there aren't really any nicknames for "Shael". Maybe "Sha", or "El", but that's really all there is...^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.