Knighting or ladying

Started by General Austin, March 01, 2003, 08:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaar

Menatus, did you draw that? It pretty good.

Deathclaw

I think I deserve to be knighted. I think Windhound might be a good knight, too.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kazaar

I voted for windhound yes yes.

Trident

Tie between Shael and "Other!"  

The Lady Shael

Lady Shael and Sir Other....hm.....rather amusing...
This is frustrating...this poll is keeping me in suspense...I left the game already...and successfully, but I need to find out the outcome of this poll...eee... B)  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dead Eye

i voted for shael cuz she waz so peacful compared to the others.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

guardians of night

Shael should be because she is a great person. I don't know her personally, but I know she is a good person, from my friends that said stuff about her.
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Calantorntain

I voted for Shael too, just because I think she seems like a nice person.  I thought about doing Cal, since she sort of has my name and is good at spelling and stuff  :D , It was a close call.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Badrang the Tyrant

Knights don't have to be peaceful, so I voted for Aus...

The Lady Shael

Here I think the point is to be peaceful though...because everyone was remarking how peaceful and kind Ad was. Aus /is/ one of the most peaceful and nicest people I've ever met on the game, yet I guess his idea with the ATA alliance bring varied opinions...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Beem

*dances and votes shael* hooray! *dances around with an evil mysterious grin of mystery* I'm innocent ^_^ and ... peacefull....  I think... hooray! *continues throwing rice and confetti at random people, then wraping them in toilet paper*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Calantorntain

Ah!  *gets out a blow torch and burns the confetti before it can touch her*

Confetti... *shudders*  
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Duke

I think i should be knighted
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Holby

1. What have you done to deserve it?
2. Who the heck are you?

Shael's lookin' good- closest contender 3 votes behind! (Other :P ).
I will not deleted this

calria

Quote from: CalantorntainI thought about doing Cal, since she sort of has my name and is good at spelling and stuff  :D , It was a close call.
WOW I feel special- someone voted for me! *grin*
lol I didn't even vote for myself... I voted for Menatus. She's the biggest forum person, really, and so I think she deserves something like that on here. Anyway, I'd've felt quite shallow if I voted for myself.

*dances with Calan anyway*