Coolest person (or Rat, or Stoat, ect.) here

Started by RazorClaw, March 01, 2003, 07:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Deathclaw

Seeing as I made the list, it is only fair to nullify my vote.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Lady Shael

Who voted for you then?  :P

Arg, indecision, indecision.....those are all cool people......I chose Menatus though...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Ok, I expect that there will be a big competition beween Austin and Menatus, or miss " I'm seven and a half".

Deathclaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelWho voted for you then?  :P

Arg, indecision, indecision.....those are all cool people......I chose Menatus though...
Dunno who selected me, though they must be smart  ;) . Out of those (besides me of course) I'd say Kilkenne or Menatus.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Holby

:o  I'm at the top of the list! Wow, that's great. It's going in my sig.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

w00t! I didn't vote because I'm on the list, but if I did it would either be Aus, Shael, or Ragefur (he's just so cool :P)

Eeee.... Shael or Menatus... I can't decide... *clicks randomly* I'm not sure who I voted for...

RazorClaw

Next poll I make, I'm not going to use the "other: please specify" option. It's really stupid, 'cause nobody specifies it!!!!!

Menatus

Put "Please specify" in BIIG letters, then.

General Austin

I voted Ad, but Ragefur and Shael and Menatus and Deathclaw and Holby are neat, too. :lol:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Trident

Dead Eye

Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

Oooooohhhhh, Aus, Shael, and "Other" who everyone thinks should be a knight..... *waits for chuckles*............................. Errrrrr.... anyway, they're all tied. I didn't put myself on the list, because *sniffs* I'm not cool. But That doesn't matter. I'm unnoticable in the game 'cause I'm only like rank 50.....*sigh*

Holby

I got a vote! Hope it wasn't mine.
Hmm...
I will not deleted this