Coolest person (or Rat, or Stoat, ect.) here

Started by RazorClaw, March 01, 2003, 07:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Yay, I'm noticable 'cause now I'm rank 21!!!!

Abby The Rat

~Smiles~

Peeps don't need to vote for me as cool, they already made me a Knight

I'm still thanking you all...
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

*still accepting the the "thank you" messages*
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Beem

*looks around and starts igniting glitter bombs and launghin them at annonymous people*  I must some how make myself known, so people know me, and that way... my name can appear on cool little polls such as this...  ^_^  go winning people!

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Dead Eye

been, a way to be seen is not to show signs of "spaming" make sure you don't say stupid posts.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Menatus

Dead Eye, unfortunately you are not clear on what "spamming" is and have been doing quite a lot of it lately.

It would be VERY helpful if some of the newbies here would learn some punctuation.

Duke

I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

RazorClaw

OK. THAT'S embarrasing. After a conversation about spam, a post with one word. Ironic. Just like the Happy Pony Raisers thing in Turbo, where the guy is..... Happy Pony Raising! I think that he was a veteran, if he was here when Ragefur actually said that.

Beem

some one, can you do me a favor and define. SPAM-        ? please? so I can avoid such things

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

General Austin

Spam is doodle,doodle,blah, blah. Like posting somethign that adds nothing to the conversation yet racks up your post count. Personally, I think that pointing out spam is even worse than the spam itself. If we leave well enough alone and just post with good spelling and punctuation, eventually the newbie will learn.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Lady Shael

Oo, tie between me and Aus...I didn't think I was going to win this poll, I probably still won't,  :P  but I can always have my hopes up... B)  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Lady Shael

*blushes* Aw, no...vote for Aus, he's the one who really deserves it. Hm, Menatus and "Other" close behind...this "Other" person seems to be well-liked on our forum.... :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

I know who HPR was...after repeatedly attacking him for his name ^_^;;; It was an accident, I SWARE.

Oh yeah, Shael, gotta love "Other".