Who here thinks I'm an idiot, hates me, ect.?

Started by RazorClaw, March 01, 2003, 07:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Deathclaw

I think you are cool, though you might occasionaly spam.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Trident

You're cool; only because you put me as a canidate for being cool and ladied   :P   (joking) I really don't know you...

Bloodrath

I don't really know you but well, I kind of remember that spam session that you brought yourself a part of so well, I am glad you stopped but still, you hold the title of spammer on your head, whcih is not good to have.

RazorClaw

Well, in that case, Bloodrath, responding to this topic is spam, you could PM me.  :P  :D  B)  :P  :D  B)  

Bloodrath

Not really. I gave you a valid point and made in longer than a few words. Like, spamming in my opinion is just giving a few words and not contributing to the topic which is at hand. You asked "Who here thinks I'm an idiot, hates me, ect.?" and I replied to that, telling you that you did spam like a newb before and in that people will always remember you. I could have PM you, but you made a topic, and when you make a topic, I think you are expecting people to post there thoughts. That is exactly what I did.

Holby

I vaguely remember that, too. But when I read Razorclaw's (What's with this "claw" thing, anyway?) recent posts, I notice that they're readable, and worth looking at.
However, first impressions count. If I started out acting stupidly, I'd be another Buubble Gum Squad.
Now I can get away with throwing people out the window, sniffing markers, and saying "Yiss." RWL people are so tolerant :rolleyes:
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Well, thanks for the "first impressions never rub off" thing. But I'm in a good mood now no matter what, 'cause I'm about to breach the top 20!

Abby The Rat

~claps~

Well done,

Now your about to get attacked I think, (The last time I said I was about to get into the top 10, I was attacked by most of the top 10 ~Shrugs~)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Ah, they were suspicious of you, Ad. Sneak up on them, and... WHAM! Hit them on a head with a wooden mallet. (When you've got a day off from your forum position).
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Well, Split Helix attacked me, even though we're allies. But I'm still rank 16. Whoooo!

RazorClaw

Make that Hexans II. He's 10 ranks above me, though, so I don't really have a problem with that.

Scringepaw

You're not an idiot at all Razorclaw...To me...You may spam occasionaly...But you're really cool.

I'll never reach the top 10!Well, probably not...
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

RazorClaw

:(  :(  :( *sobs* RANK 31!!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Well, on the bright side, I have better troops for my rank. Still only like 2,000,000 total. I think I'm 35 on the Turbo server, thank you #121. :P  :P  

Menatus

Scringepaw, you shouldn't be talking about other people spamming...