BEST avatar!

Started by Trident, March 02, 2003, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calantorntain

Yay!  I have met a few others RS literate.  I started a topic on it long ago over at Starfire's forum (here it is, http://starfiresredwall.net/cgi-bin/forum/...f=1;t=124;st=15 ), and a few other can read/write in it to.  Ya know what is fun?  Writing random works like "Redwall" "Math" "Death to Geometry" and such at the top of math quizes/tests/homework.  I think it annoys my teacher that she does not know what I am saying.

Also, if you want a Riftguard Script font, you can download one from my website, although word on the street (web?) is that it does not work on XP computers.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

I can write RS! *downloads font* AAAARGHH!! I have XP.... Oh well... I like this font:
Ashyra`Nightwing

The Lady Shael

*downloads font eagerly*
Heh, so you're taking geometry too, eh? Heehee, I do it on my geometry homework, and my biology notes. My friends and the other people in my class obviously think I'm paranoid or something, but they don't say anything... :P
I have a friend who was also "paranoid" enough to memorize the code, he's got it better than I have, b/c he's been doing it a couple weeks before me...we're sending letters back and forth to each other in Riftgard...pretty fun. And my mom can't understand a thing it says....^_^ Problem is, my little sister reads the series too, and she's starting to become RS literate... ;)  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Calantorntain

*wishes her sister read RW* after I downloaded the font, I made a paper that said 'a' then 'a (in RS)' all the way down to Z.  I walk to school, one mile, so I would work on learning that.  I don't need the sheet any more  :D although it took me about 4 days to learn completely  :o  

Menatus

You people are...literally...CRAZY!! You memorized RIFTGUARD? That's terrible! *falls over*

The Lady Shael

Hee. ^_^

It took me about a week to memorize the letters, and writing it wasn't a problem. I still get "H" and "R" mixed up, no idea why, since they look NOTHING alike...

BTW, I downloaded the font, but it doesn't seem to work...is there anything else I have to do before I get it working?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Trident

Quote from: General AustinNOOOOOOOO!!!!! What about cute mousies? Doesn't ANYONE like them?? *points frantically to the left of his post*
*is laughing*  lil mouses?  Points frantically?  Don't worry, you won't be given 1 billion dollars for it...lol...

Calantorntain

yep.  Go to your fonts folder, and do file insert font (or something like that) and then browse and find it  and put it in your fonts folder.  Or something like that.  The fonts folder is in your windows folder which is probably on your C drive.

Beem

hooray I downloaded the font! *Dances* hooray for me
Oh, and I vote Lady Shael of course ^_^  I love it,  tis a buba-hi one flames... crispy

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

~>John<~

Could I do Riftguard on this forum? I downloaded it...
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Lady Shael

Yay, I did it! *cheers* But whenever I type something, I can't see anything...it just feels good to know that it's there though....^_^

Calantorntain

Even if you did it on this forum, all those people out there that don't have it would see... something else.

You can type with it in MS word.  And stuff.  Fun.

Wickedclaw

Why didnt my avatar make the list?!?! lol, I love my dancing panda

Calantorntain

Yes, that is a really cool panda.

The Lady Shael

I am using MS word...but nothing shows up when I type...it's invisible or something...