Best RWL paraiody

Started by bjornredtail, March 04, 2003, 12:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I actually tried to male Pokemon Warlords but again I didn't understand any of it, so I quit -_-.

Menatus

I think I'm gonna try to learn PHP. By the way, anyone who knows, can you do PHP on the computer offline, or does it have to be on a supporting host?

Abby The Rat

It can be made offline, I just don't know what the best way of doing so ask someone else.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

I know you can do it in Dreamweaver, which I have, but I don't know how to go about it exactly.
*sigh* The more high-tech the software is, the more the user manual assumes you know. Gee-golly-gosh, I only know HTML and DHTML! (Well, Java and JavaScript too, but those don't count lol)

Menatus

I know a LOT of HTML (advanced) a little DHTML, and some CSS/Java and stuff. No PHP. I wanna learn, I wanna learn!

But I can only do it at my friend's house because I'm not allowed to download stuff on the fast computer at our house (the slow one has 20MB space left) ^^;;;

Dead Eye

menatus, only 2 more posts before you reach 1k huh? good job!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blood Wake

dinner table: warlords

Your army breaks through spaghetti man's defenses and captures 1159 inches of table space! In the effort, you lost:
35,419 fork warriors
11,082 spoon fighters
35,443 guys with butter knives
404 pieces of soggy bread floating in someone's glass of water
In their defense, spaghetti man lost:
5,608 fork warriors
2,037 spoon fighters
2,858 guys with butter knives
3,895 pieces of soggy bread floating in someone's glass of water
You also captured 661 kinds of plates!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

backyard warlords

Your army breaks through THAT GUY!!!'s defenses and captures 1159 feet of land! In the effort, you lost:
35,419 bugs with little swords
11,082 bugs with dust throwing slings
35,443 flying bugs
404 bugs trying to get out of flowing water before they die
In their defense, THAT GUY!!! lost:
5,608 bugs with little swords
2,037 bugs with dust throwing slings
2,858 flying bugs
3,895 bugs trying to get out of flowing water before they die
You also captured 661 bug cages!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

calria

One for the more sensitive among us...

Happy Fluffy Warlords

Your support group nicely enters into Guidance Counselor Man's defenses and captures 345 nap mats! In the effort, you lost:
35,012 stuffed animals
275 cookies
4,131 puppies, bunnies, and kitties
593 happy thoughts

In their defense, Guidance Counselor Man lost:
4,375 stuffed animals
23,057 cookies
7,117 puppies, bunnies, and kitties
666 happy thoughts

Blood Wake

HAHAHAHA this is fun!!!!!!!!!

h

Kilkenne

This is driving me nuts: IT IS COLLEGE! COLLEGE!!!!!!! LEARN TO SPELL IT CORECTLY, PEOPLE! AHHHHHHH!

calria

Quote from: KilkenneThis is driving me nuts: IT IS COLLEGE! COLLEGE!!!!!!! LEARN TO SPELL IT CORECTLY, PEOPLE! AHHHHHHH!
Learn how to spell "correctly" correctly, Kilk.

Sorry... couldn't resist... it was too ironic.

Beem

Heh! I wanna try one?

Psycho ward warlords

Your insanity wing riots against neurological wing and captures 500 tranquilizer pills in the effort, you lost:
14,133 Pill cups
300 Electric shock therapy coupons
5,789 Ritalin
456 Delusional trips

In their defense, neurological wing lost:
8,459 Pill cups
2,480 Electric shock therapy coupons
4,158 Ritalin
983 Delusional trips

(Fixed... I think)

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

calria

That would be quite funny... if I could read it without having to pronounce things to myself to understand what you're saying.

Merriam-Webster Online

Try it. Use it. It is your friend.

Menatus

Thanks Cal. These people need to learn to spell "Corectly".

It's Ritalin, methinks.