internet is down

Started by Blood Wake, June 11, 2007, 02:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

which is why I haven't been playing lately, everyone got way bigger and I was left with 6,000 acres, yay!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gorak

sorry, I been offline for 5 weeks due to computer problems aswell
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

The Lady Shael

Wow, Gorak, haven't seen you for a while. o.o Been lots of changes since you were last here.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gorak

I see that

what's goin on?

Badrang the Tyrant

There's a good Indy race now!

Gorak

'bout freaking time!
did they fix the whole, troops aren't worth enough to fund a turn run by selling yet

taekwondokid42

Hmm, now I can compare indy to intel.

indy in  reg, since i died in turbo.

Alazar is Back

i take it that stoat is the good indy race since almost everyone is a stoat???
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

The new race chart is up. check it out. Stoat is undoubtedly the champ  for leaders at the moment. Rat is the only reasonable indy race if you want to excel.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

yeah wholely crap.....i thought they were going to balance them out...stoat is so much better than all the rest of them!

Gen. Volkov

I still have my doubts about that. The extra leaders are nice, but almost not worth it with stoat.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 18, 2007, 02:40:22 AM
I still have my doubts about that. The extra leaders are nice, but almost not worth it with stoat.

Why is that?

Gen. Volkov

Why? Because you have to spend turns making the extra leaders. They aren't really providing a lot of extra money, and the turns would be better spent just looting. Plus, you can't keep all the leaders you make. And you still have to make loyalty.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 18, 2007, 11:32:41 PM
Why? Because you have to spend turns making the extra leaders. They aren't really providing a lot of extra money, and the turns would be better spent just looting. Plus, you can't keep all the leaders you make. And you still have to make loyalty.

So, i guess it is pretty balanced, well im just going to stick with wolf....

Shadow

yea im having the same thing happen - gettin 90 ratio so i can academy takes a while, and id ratther goldmine once my ratio is that high
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..