Hitler has Fallen

Started by Vargarth, March 22, 2014, 03:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vargarth

Operation DDay has succeeded. Jake Hitler has been taken down. Any resistance from the Nazi Party is futile. Let the people rejoice that freedom has come.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

iman361

yea and now his dead...  >:D >:D >:D
dragon ARE real

Vulpes Jarr

Curses! You will all be repaid in full!!!!!!!!

Vargarth: Your power hungry madness has justified your actions.

qwerty: I have no idea who you are. But where did I go wrong? What caused you to betray my- ahem, our cause, to rule Redwall? Was there some reason, other than to go with the best gamers? Or don't you realize that Vargarth' s motives were as unjust as mine?

Iman: Your treachery, gained by deceit, has caused a deep, dark rift between us that cannot be filled, only your constant defeat can repay your actions. Why, why, why did you take our alliance and smash it? We were    allies in war, and would always be, but you rejected it, forevermore.

Reader: In case you're wondering, iman and qwerty betrayed my clan and sided with Vargarth. Those three destroyed me and the rest of my clan. This now marks an era of war between I, Vulpes Jarr, and iman361. An official declaration of war!
Who will side with me, the just defender, and who will side with iman, who through lies has betrayed me?

SiegeMaster

I'm in your clan right now and waiting for 72 hours before i can leave  so good luck

Wordsarecool

Except Hitler is still alive in Argentina

Vulpes Jarr

Ok Siegemaster  I guessed it was you.

Vulpes Jarr

Vargarth, ripeye, you guys stink. Why did you kill me and Siege???????

Qwerty, who are you for Pete's sake? Seriously you guys. I have nothing. I'm no threat. Just because I have the clan name Nazi? I'm done. Just leave me alone ok!!!!

Vargarth

Because you have threatened my all powerful might in turbo, i have unleashed my fury.

Kamakazi Dude Returns!

Quote from: Vulpes Jarr on March 23, 2014, 02:07:39 PM
Vargarth, ripeye, you guys stink. Why did you kill me and Siege???????

Qwerty, who are you for Pete's sake? Seriously you guys. I have nothing. I'm no threat. Just because I have the clan name Nazi? I'm done. Just leave me alone ok!!!!

Hello, I am Querty... Vargarth is my Brother... War it shall be...
OOoooh kill em

Vulpes Jarr

Yeah, and my friend is ripeye...

Vargarth

The threat has dissipated. DDay has succeeded. We have gone back to normal life, but if there is an uprising again, we will crush it.
Your Loving Emp
Varg

Kamakazi Dude Returns!

Quote from: Vargarth on March 24, 2014, 04:09:13 PM
The threat has dissipated. DDay has succeeded. We have gone back to normal life, but if there is an uprising again, we will crush it.
Your Loving Emp
Varg
Your such a freak... You think you have the power to do anything you want? Oh wait... Ur 17, you do think you have the power to do anything you want! haha
OOoooh kill em

iman361

dragon ARE real

Wolf Snare

Time stamps were awfully close there, brothers...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Vulpes Jarr

????? I am not giving up yet! There will be a Revolution! But hey not now, so just cool it.