Turbo hacked / bugged out & late reset?

Started by Wolf Snare, July 08, 2014, 05:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

I thought for sure someone in charge would have noticed the ~30 billion networth floating around the game. Can someone please reset the game? No immort can be justified.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Wow, you're right. I noticed the high net but didn't think to look at the market. Do you know how it happened?

I know there was some wierd stuff happening with selling existing market shipments to mercs, but I was never able to work out the cause and it seemed to disappear after a few rounds ago. Maybe someone found out how to abuse it this round?

I'll send him a message and see if he will tell me, and I'll reset tomorrow. There won't be an immort.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Thanks mate. I reckon it was another cash bug from selling marketed goods to mercs. He is a stand-up guy, he will probably explain everything to you when asked.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

He did reply, and I was able to narrow down the cause slightly based on his answer. Not enough that I've found the bug yet, but I do know where to look now. I will see if I can find it tomorrow, otherwise I will fix it when I get back from my conference (on the 24th). If you guys are able to find a way to reproduce it in the meantime (there will be a 3/4-round starting tomorrow) and let me know what you find out, it would be very helpful.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..