Admin Awards Details

Started by The Lady Shael, August 31, 2011, 10:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Remember the last Storehouse round I gave out some Admin Awards? We're doing it again this round. :)

Some criteria is changing a bit:

Outstanding Newbie - a player who has played for 0-6 months, who demonstrates eagerness to learn, gets along well with clan members, and proves their skill in the game

Emerging Veteran - a player who has been around from 0-3 years, who has demonstrated exceptional skill in the game and has gained the respect of their peers for being an extremely capable player/opponent.

Legendary Veteran - a veteran player (someone who has played for 3 years or more) who demonstrates exemplary leadership (but not necessarily the clan leader), playing skill, helpfulness, and modesty

Best Team Player - this round is all about team play. This award will go to the player who best rallies their clan to work together and does everything they can to make sure no one is left behind. Does not necessarily have to be a vet or clan leader.

Most Skilled Player - the player who best demonstrates their versatility and knowledge about how to play the game. Talking about your skill isn't sufficient...you need to prove it.

Admin's Award - a player who didn't quite fit any of the categories above but deserves recognition for their achievements this round

These awards will be announced on the last day of the round (September 28th).
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Rakefur

Outstanding Newbie, maybe? :-[
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Etendue

Ehhhh

How inspiring. I think I ended up with something in clanned storehouse for giving up a top 5 position and poisoning/murdering my butt off. Or maybe not.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Rakefur

Runner-up - Etendue (#46)

A RWL player from the old days, recently come back. Deserves recognition for his clan spirit and investment in a Rapscallion win.

Etendue

Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Kilkenne

Can I get an award for being ruggedly handsome?

Shadow

why would anyone give you that?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

If you guys have any nominations for these awards, please message them to me before the reset! The awards won't depend on nominations, but it's possible they could sway my final choice.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Pippin

Emerging Veteran Ryu, he's a pro but didn't get any recognition from his clan only insulting messages from some members.

also

Quote from: Rakefur on August 31, 2011, 11:11:14 AM
Runner-up - Etendue (#46)

A RWL player from the old days, recently come back. Deserves recognition for his clan spirit and investment in a Rapscallion win.

lol
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Firetooth

Sent my nominations but forgot to mention Ryu, he's been quite solid.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow Assassin

Quote from: Firetooth on September 27, 2011, 10:50:33 AM
Sent my nominations but forgot to mention Ryu, he's been quite solid.
Agree he has been good for the clan,

Durza

helped teach me a little more about being an indy player
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Rakefur

The Lady Shael

Hey guys, I know I said I'd post this tonight, but I don't have time, so hopefully I can post them tomorrow. Thanks to those who suggested nominations. :)

Uiblis

When are these going to be posted again?

*Is impatient*
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem