stuff for sale

Started by risky, January 31, 2006, 09:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

risky

you guys ever buy the stuff for public sale?i put stuff up there for realy good prices havent sold a thing.
so just wondering if i should just forget about trying to sell there.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, the market is mostly used as storage. I wouldn't reccomend actually trying to sell on it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

risky

still trying to figure out how i was registered her in 2003 lol i dotn remember ever playing here before

Gen. Volkov

Prolly a registration error.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

risky

lol nope i just found a post i made almost 3 yrs ago it jogged my memory lol
I never actualy played but i was asked to come here several years ago from another prom to help out my bud shootme in some war.but then shootme told me not to cuz he didnt wanna bombard you all so i didnt lol

wolf bite

The market will sell the cheapest stuff first, so maybe someone put it on for cheaper? There are many good stratagies that make their money from selling on the market.

Welcome back!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

risky

well im at 30% my cost is 280 i put on for 350 doesnt seem to be alot to me but still no one is buying.I was hoping to resell a bit cuz i plyied and lost alot didnt realize polly was so costly here.Just wanted to play some catchup by reselling.what price would you all buy at? only thing i heard so far was 200 and thats not gunna happen cuz its below my costs.and me being a wolf as far as i can tell i should have the cheapest costs

wolf bite

You are a little stuck then if you need the money badly. There is a 20% fee for taking it off the market. Maybe you are best to forget about it right now and play as if you did not have it. Then when someone does buy it down the road, you will find new cash. Remember, Reg server is slow and most players checked their accounts often, but only take turns every 3 days. So people that may want to buy have not even taken their turns yet.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

risky

nah im not stuck or in a hurry or anything i just was hoping to make some reselling cash.trying to play that strat as it has done well for me on other versions of prom. trying to gauge if its even possible here.and if it is what it would take.

Nohcnonk

I'll probably buy mice priced 400 or below.