Dat-A-Boy Blood Wake

Started by wolf bite, February 23, 2006, 02:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Dat-A-Boy Emperor Blood Wake!

What ever happened to bragging rights?  He held the top for over the required 10 days. Then gracefully stepped down sending out tons of aid. And I don?t see a single post about it?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

Nice *Thumbs up*

Deserving of applause.
I will not deleted this

fingo

The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Wolf Snare

I was actually thinking the same thing. I know I'd be bragging if I could do something like that. Good job blood wake!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ruddertail

Indeed. Bravo, Blood Wake. Congrats on emp!
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

newbofwonder

omw i made new clan banner and  i see 2 people have it for sigs fingo and blood wake... oh and thanks blood mwake for all the rats

Blood Wake

thanks everyone, and  Newb my friend if you ever need anything in the future don't be a fraid to ask. that actually goes for everybody in the game, but Blades members get about 6476 times more. lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Congrats Wake. A toast to the second emp of this round of RWL reg!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Blood Wake

whoever likes cloud raise your hand *looks around at everyone standing around looking at each other, not one of them raiseing their hand*
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Kilkenne

This game has turned into a wuss factory.

That is all.

cloud

kilk, come back and save me.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Kilkenne

Quote from: cloud on February 25, 2006, 11:08:07 PM
kilk, come back and save me.

I honestly get lost in this new game...I liked the barebones old promisance where I could mass troops. darn having to have leaders...

:-(

artu

congrats