formal decleration of war II

Started by cheeseanpickle, March 06, 2006, 04:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

figured I better say something.
but I'm cheese's clanny, joining the war effort  :-D

(having a little trouble adjusting to your code though  :-( , it's like playing in another language)
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Against the whole game? You really think that much of yourselves?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cheeseanpickle

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 23, 2006, 03:15:45 PM

anytime baby....

kill me off asap cos ill be able to run turns again this coming monday :P

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Gorak

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 23, 2006, 03:15:45 PM

nah, but it keeps the game interesting! :-D

I get bored with prom easy :-P

Gen. Volkov

Wolf Snare

heheh. if they tried this on qmt or something, or some other prom game that was really aggressive and mean... well they'd get their wish in being killed. Buuuut, RWL isn't going to kill you guys off just for the heck of it. of course if you start coordinating kill runs (doubtful, cheese is a good guy) then you may get retalled upon. either way, have fun on your campaign.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

If they organize a kill run, specially on someone big, either in community stature, or NW, I think things might get very exciting for them.

Wolf Snare

more than likely not going to happen. Cheese told me he doesnt like kills when we were discussing CC on msn the other day. Therefore i don't believe he would start killing people for the hell of it.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

So just smashmouth type fo stuff. Unless he really pisses Blades off, nothing major will happen.

Wolf Snare

Idk. If they keep stirring up the game with each run intentionally harming certain people, something may become of it.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Well maybe, but what do you care? You haven't run turns in weeks.

Gorak

Quote from: Wolf Snare on March 23, 2006, 11:05:24 PM
heheh. if they tried this on qmt or something, or some other prom game that was really aggressive and mean... well they'd get their wish in being killed. Buuuut, RWL isn't going to kill you guys off just for the heck of it. of course if you start coordinating kill runs (doubtful, cheese is a good guy) then you may get retalled upon. either way, have fun on your campaign.

lol, I've taken on top clans by myself at QMT before

Gen. Volkov

That's because QMT sucks. They think they are abig and bad, but our players are better than there's. They all say you Valhall folks are bad[but(t)] but I have yet to see evidence to that fact. You seem good, but not ubergood.

Neobaron

Blades at war?

Been forever isnce that happened...

Been even longer since they made a good showing.

---

Do I sense BA? in the near future? 0.o

Naaaaah... that would mean i'd have to start playing again. xD
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.