FORMAL WAR Declaration

Started by risky, March 10, 2006, 11:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

risky

I declare war on The Clan of Evil Blades

well actualy i think they declared on me without actualy delcaring but whatevah

except for blood wake hes the one that brought me over here so i wont attack his emp

have fun dont know why you all wanted to make an enemy of me but until you admit defeat or this set ends im gunna be a smackin ya

Blood Wake

I sent messages to the two who attacked you rather evily, usually my messages stop wars :D, hopefully they can in this case too, lol.

but umm... I hope that you concintrate your attacks on the ones who attack you and not the entire clan, because you should know how one or two people in a clan can be jerks while the rest are awesome. lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

risky

cloud

clan of the evil blades is full of over aggressive noobs, good luck risky, I hope you kill them all.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

cheeseanpickle

well clod when i posted a similiar thread you slated me...[darn] hyprocrite? :?

edit i meant to type cloud not clod....but ill leave it as it is cos it suits you! :wink:

cloud

simply because u went on spamming the same thing over and over and didn't actually do anything to them.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

cheeseanpickle

check my news.....i hit em with std hits every run...

cloud

-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

He means standard attacks. He doesn't realize that to really hurt them he should murder/poison.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

risky

Quote from: cloud on March 11, 2006, 12:02:25 PM
clan of the evil blades is full of over aggressive noobs, good luck risky, I hope you kill them all.
lol im a noob to so it should be a good match up :)
but this is a good learning experience for me i didnt know what all these spells and attacks did all ive been doing since i started this game is grabing people for land

risky

i do have a question about attacking is there a way to reduce health loss? or to heal faster other than that uber expensive heal spell?

ps you can add untagged emp 127 to that list i guess the odds werent looking good to them so they recruiting more for there cause lol

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
11,155 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
21,228 Skiffs

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 669 Acres of Land and destroyed:
81,130 Rats
You managed to destroy:
42,914 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 707 Acres of Land and destroyed:
51,648 Rats
You managed to destroy:
57,935 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 818 Acres of Land and destroyed:
47,457 Rats
You managed to destroy:
113,381 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 254 Acres of Land and destroyed:
46,895 Rats
You managed to destroy:
69,032 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 482 Acres of Land and destroyed:
68,610 Rats
You managed to destroy:
85,223 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 592 Acres of Land and destroyed:
31,979 Rats
You managed to destroy:
86,894 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 473 Acres of Land and destroyed:
29,474 Rats
You managed to destroy:
66,291 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
14,479 Rats
You managed to destroy:
108,350 Rats

8,565 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
26,554 Skiffs

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 635 Acres of Land and destroyed:
70,707 Rats
You managed to destroy:
59,661 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 196 Acres of Land and destroyed:
68,740 Rats
You managed to destroy:
83,331 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 58 Acres of Land and destroyed:
61,298 Rats
You managed to destroy:
42,576 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 313 Acres of Land and destroyed:
70,817 Rats
You managed to destroy:
71,510 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 278 Acres of Land and destroyed:
50,396 Rats
You managed to destroy:
34,831 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 379 Acres of Land and destroyed:
52,279 Rats
62,797 Food
106,414 Cash
You managed to destroy:
42,260 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 83 Acres of Land and destroyed:
43,615 Rats
206,487 Food
601,380 Cash
You managed to destroy:
30,839 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 52 Acres of Land and destroyed:
30,169 Rats
251,951 Food
489,735 Cash
You managed to destroy:
33,908 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 121 Acres of Land and destroyed:
29,578 Rats
177,408 Food
570,716 Cash
You managed to destroy:
36,941 Rats

1.3 hours ago A Potato (#127) attacked you! Your enemy captured 419 Acres of Land and destroyed:
22,303 Rats
You managed to destroy:
43,642 Rats

cloud

if you've got the troops there's a way around health.

When you hit 0 health, spend 2 turns then attack again. It seems that 2 is the minimum health required to attack, but it will take up to 6 health if that's how much u have. Just repeat that over and over. It gets tedius, but saves alot of turns.
-Kilk

risky

Scarwake

127, lol...You think we're working with him?? hahahaa!!  I'd do no such thing, I attack him as much as I do if not more than others in the game.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

risky

Quote from: Scarwake on March 11, 2006, 09:11:27 PM
127, lol...You think we're working with him?? hahahaa!!? I'd do no such thing, I attack him as much as I do if not more than others in the game.
dunno maybe just a quinky dink just seemed strange he hardly hit me at all when i was fat now hes hitting me max hits when im thin. and hes hitting me with an attack that also takes cash even though i dont have much on me but thats not the point.

ps since you actualy posted on this thread  is anyone gunna actualy tell me why you all decided to get on my bad side?

i have had a few complaints from emp 141 that i shouldnt be hitting him. but i sent him several ingames which i though were very nice just simply asking him what it was he thought i was doing wrong.even told him i was gunna try and follow the unwritting rules around here since i dont knwo what they are could he explain them to me but he never responded to any of my ingames then i get half you clan stealing and murdering and what not my emp.

I even tried to avoid hitting 141 but its kinda hard when everyone else in the game had like 20k land or less and he had 40k
even then i only took 10k and in my eyes when you stand out liek a soar thumb like that if i didnt hit him someone else would have anyway so why should i suffer not having anyone to grab because he just said i shouldnt hit him with no explaination as to why not.

i been trying to spread the love this set and i hit everyone evenly and try to leave them all with a good amount of land vs there net. even though everytime i log my emp in i was quite a bit lower in land than the others were left.

so anyway i would love to hear any kinda of explaination so as to not repeat anything as long as its turnabout it fairplay