yo

Started by Gorak, August 12, 2009, 12:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Checker if you want to correct my spelling, learn how to spell embarrassing

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 31, 2009, 05:55:49 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on July 31, 2009, 11:08:02 AM
Oh and Checkerpaw last jibe, promise.
I love how you called my win aided but I heard this time when yoiu got 4th you were aided 300mil net and 200mil loyalty ;)
Firetooth, stop embarrasing yourself any further.  I don't like you, and even I'm starting to pity you.

Checker all you can run is a weak marten strat. In the course of a whole round using a stoat I got over your net in a week, though most of it was standarded, as Marell and others can back me up. Sevah got over 3times your net in  a week. So stop acting like you have any kind of skill above mediocre. Tell ya what, come play against me at a promi with a different code if you complain you're rusty here.
Oh, I forgot, all you can do is talk the talk without being prepared to walk the walk, because you can't. If that fry's your brainsockets, you talk trash which you never back up.

So if you want to flame me or my ability, remember, you're the one who ever refuses to face me in a fight of any kind, beyond forum flames...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Checkerpaw on August 15, 2009, 12:07:49 PM
Quote from: Shadow on August 15, 2009, 10:32:20 AM
And you always do it by criticizing spelling/grammar instead of replying to the content of the message.

That's demonstrably false.

Although, since you brought it up, by criticizing spelling and grammar I am in fact responding to the content of a message.  That's because a message's content includes -- in fact, consists of -- spelling and grammar.

You should really think about some of these posts a little bit more before you post them.

Regardless, it still doesn't change the fact that you use it as a way to avoid fights. Which I suppose is justifiable, since you know as well an everyone who has ever challenged you that you would lose. Miserably. So by all means continue, just don't expect anyone's respect or to be taken seriously.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Especially since Checker's only experience with wars is using espy on indies and newbs, and getting money stolen off of him repeatedly (though not by me most of them, admitedly) last round, I can't imagine him being able to do much.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on August 15, 2009, 12:53:51 PM
Checker if you want to correct my spelling, learn how to spell embarrassing

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 31, 2009, 05:55:49 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on July 31, 2009, 11:08:02 AM
Oh and Checkerpaw last jibe, promise.
I love how you called my win aided but I heard this time when yoiu got 4th you were aided 300mil net and 200mil loyalty ;)
Firetooth, stop embarrasing yourself any further.  I don't like you, and even I'm starting to pity you.

Checker all you can run is a weak marten strat. In the course of a whole round using a stoat I got over your net in a week, though most of it was standarded, as Marell and others can back me up. Sevah got over 3times your net in  a week. So stop acting like you have any kind of skill above mediocre. Tell ya what, come play against me at a promi with a different code if you complain you're rusty here.
Oh, I forgot, all you can do is talk the talk without being prepared to walk the walk, because you can't. If that fry's your brainsockets, you talk trash which you never back up.

So if you want to flame me or my ability, remember, you're the one who ever refuses to face me in a fight of any kind, beyond forum flames...

Firetooth, you're so cute when you get upset. 

But seriously. Congratulations on finding one misspelled word in nearly 1,000 posts of mine!  I bet if you went back and looked at all my posts, you might even find one or two more.  It's a good thing "embarrassing" is a lot easier word to spell than "lose." 

Incidentally, you seem to forget that the whole spelling/grammer thing started when I commented on people who were making basically no effort to post literate messages -- NOT with people who made an innocent mistake or two.  Now I bring it up just to poke fun at you, since I know it gets your dander -- and I'm sure you have a lot of it -- up.  I just thought I'd mention that again, since I know how you don't like facts interfering with your little fantasy world.

I think it's funny what a big deal you're making out of in-game play.  I obviously don't care who is or isn't a better player than me.  All I know is I'm getting better all the time and I got a top five finish the very first round after you put me down for never having a top five finish.  I gather you're still smarting over that embarrassment, judging by your post.

QuoteWhich I suppose is justifiable, since you know as well an everyone who has ever challenged you that you would lose. Miserably. So by all means continue, just don't expect anyone's respect or to be taken seriously.

It's a good thing my self-worth doesn't depend on the respect of a couple of people on an internet forum message board.   ::)  If it did, THAT is what would be miserable.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Gorak

way to hijack my thread guys.

anyway

I'm looking for a decent leaderer to partner off with
or a clan that actually works together as a proper clan
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

Checker, I'm just annoyed you keep poking and won't shut up, but won't do the simple thing and settle it ingame-but as I've pointed out repeatedly, that's too difficult for you.
Also, I hit the o key twice. It was not a spelling mistake but a typing mistake.
As for fantasy world, you're the one who's kept the emperor as their avi...besides, who sets out to correct spelling mistakes on a forum based at people under the age of 13 (who often, suprisingly, can't spell!)? Oh, a loser like you...

Gorak you might want to try blackadders

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on August 15, 2009, 02:48:22 PM
Checker, I'm just annoyed you keep poking and won't shut up, but won't do the simple thing and settle it ingame-but as I've pointed out repeatedly, that's too difficult for you.
Also, I hit the o key twice. It was not a spelling mistake but a typing mistake.
As for fantasy world, you're the one who's kept the emperor as their avi...besides, who sets out to correct spelling mistakes on a forum based at people under the age of 13 (who often, suprisingly, can't spell!)? Oh, a loser like you...

Done flaming yet, Firetooth?  I would have thought that someone who likes to accuse others of flaming would avoid flaming himself.

I never have and never will set out to correct spelling mistakes on a forum. Try using your straw man fallacy somewhere else.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gorak on August 15, 2009, 02:40:22 PM
way to hijack my thread guys.

anyway

I'm looking for a decent leaderer to partner off with
or a clan that actually works together as a proper clan

I'm telling ya you should join my clan. We netted nearly 1bil in net on the first run together. Ill switch to leader if thats what your looking for.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gorak

yours is the best offer on the table
I'd suggest switching to leader anyways, better to defend that net with when someone inevitably decides to destroy it

Cute Furry Fluffy Creatures (#47) is me
pm me details

just stop attempting to murder me  :wink:
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gorak on August 15, 2009, 11:37:22 PM
yours is the best offer on the table
I'd suggest switching to leader anyways, better to defend that net with when someone inevitably decides to destroy it

Cute Furry Fluffy Creatures (#47) is me
pm me details

just stop attempting to murder me  :wink:

ya good point. Ha uh sorry about that :P I'm aggressive.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..