Juby vs. John

Started by caedo caelestis, April 06, 2004, 02:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caedo caelestis

Make a topic in ultra mod about your capital/communist american/canadian arguing instead of killing every topic which has a slight reference or idea similar to either one. I've gone through about 3-4 different topics where you guys are debating about things that have nothing to do with the topic. (I'm also guilty  :rolleyes: ) Not only does the original meaning of the topic lost, but it makes it confusing to jump in when your just continuing a discussion from 5 different threads.

General Austin

I second that suggestion.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

Me too. No debates in the GD...

Juby (Tercios)

pfft, I've argued with him on his opinion that John Kerry has to be against abortion, I've argued with volkov on Communism, I've told him his anti-canadian bigotry offends me and a few other issues and every time, he or someone else (juska did it last time) relates it to "why communism is stupid", they wouldn't do this if they didn't know I was a communist (I shouldn't have to hide my politcal beliefs) but they always try to attack the fact that I'm a communist whenever I argue an issue.  I'm sick and tired of having to say the same things over and over agian, people keep picking a fight by hearing I'm a communist, not reading the debate on communism, and then saying a stereotype about communism I have already disproven, I can't just let an ignorant comment on communism sit their cause then someone may beleive it.  Seriously, look at all these convo's people keep saying the same ignorant comments about communism in their attack of my charecter when communism has nothing to do with the point, I have grown to loath when I get a topic notice that the debate on communism has a reply cause I know that it's just someone who saw we were debating communism, didn't read the whole thing  and said the exact same thing as someone else, and I have to argue it cause I can't just let a side win cause they repeat their comments over and over again but I hate having to explain it just as much as you hate reading it.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Ereptor

Freedom of speech baby, yea.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Kueller

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)pfft, I've argued with him on his opinion that John Kerry has to be against abortion, I've argued with volkov on Communism, I've told him his anti-canadian bigotry offends me and a few other issues and every time, he or someone else (juska did it last time) relates it to "why communism is stupid", they wouldn't do this if they didn't know I was a communist (I shouldn't have to hide my politcal beliefs) but they always try to attack the fact that I'm a communist whenever I argue an issue.  I'm sick and tired of having to say the same things over and over agian, people keep picking a fight by hearing I'm a communist, not reading the debate on communism, and then saying a stereotype about communism I have already disproven, I can't just let an ignorant comment on communism sit their cause then someone may beleive it.  Seriously, look at all these convo's people keep saying the same ignorant comments about communism in their attack of my charecter when communism has nothing to do with the point, I have grown to loath when I get a topic notice that the debate on communism has a reply cause I know that it's just someone who saw we were debating communism, didn't read the whole thing  and said the exact same thing as someone else, and I have to argue it cause I can't just let a side win cause they repeat their comments over and over again but I hate having to explain it just as much as you hate reading it.
You're a communist? why you little... (j/k)  
"The only difference between a tax man and a
taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin." -- Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you
were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to
his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off
with your money."  -- G.  Gordon Liddy

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."
-- Winston Churchill

I am not a member of the recent group of Star Wars peoples, nor am I copying them.

user posted image

One of my favorite all-time Star Wars scenes (from Darksaber):
Shoot the enemy! Kam Solusar commanded. Reflexively, the gunner followed the order. He fired both heavy laser cannons at full power. The Imperial Juggernaut exploded under its own firepower. Kam Solusar ducked, but the trunk of the Massasi tree shielded him from the flying shrapnel. He shook his head in disgust. "Stupid idiots," he thought, then slipped off to meet another target.

sh0e

communist and canadian
thats like drawing a giant target on your rear

all jokes aside id have to agree with juby
either that other guy is a wannabe troll or hes an ignorant buffoon that uses rotten attempts at personal flames when he loses an argument.. either way hes terrible at it and less than entertaining to say the least

~>John<~

me? Oooooooo...I'll have you know your flaming right there.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Darth Sidious

John, you've flamed people in these debates. You're not one to talk.
user posted image

~>John<~

Ah yes. It seems you have lost the idea of the Canada debate: It was a joke.

When I insulted Canadians, it was a joke.

However, I won't deny I've insulted Canada in the debate, however, I'm saying that he can;t say I've flamed and then flame me.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

I said the joke offended me, you not only ignored this, you redoubled your efforts to make fun of Canadians.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96