SPAM!

Started by Night Wolf, February 21, 2011, 05:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

We need more of it! The spa is hungry.

Firetooth

Spam spam spam with some sausages and a little bit of spam with a side helping of spam.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

*Tosses Spam into a furnace*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wolf

!ymahpsalb ?maps eht nrub u

Krowdon

The Furnace was hungry. your argument is invalid.

Wolf

!reirgnuh si aps eht

Krowdon

Night Wolf

yes it has been starved for far too long

Krowdon

I know. I come on more now that there is a reg game.

Night Wolf

im not playing reg right now im normally to tired lol 

Krowdon

I like reg better than Turbo. dunno why. lol. I might have to play the new turbo round.

Night Wolf

From the way shael is acting it sounds really cool

Krowdon

I know. It resets Monday, right?