closed

Started by fexfighter, July 25, 2008, 02:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

So I guess the only thing we differ about is the definition of courtroom.  In my mind it is this forum.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

fexfighter

*sighs deepley* I am giving up on this you guys wont listen and there is no joy in arguing with you guys now  im sorry for the huge bonfire i have started and im going to delete this thread (please say other wise if you want me to keep this thred open  ill give any one a week to object then im closing this thread
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Gen. Volkov

You don't have that power anyway. Otherwise, good bye, have fun. By the way, for RWL this barely qualified as a small campfire.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

fexfighter

okay so to you it was small  but im going to ask someone to close this thread its cuased enough problems  and i regret even joining redwall war lords  :-\ :-\  sorry that i came here and cuased this fight

Holby

Fex, I don't wish you, or anyone to leave, I think every person, however different, makes up the character of this forum.

This thread will not be deleted or locked, I don't really see the need for it. I actually think it has provoked interesting discussion, regardless of the track taken after your initial post.

I will not deleted this

fexfighter

thats really nice of you but i really doubt anyone will treat me as an equal or be kind to me any more, the fact is i natually find somthing to argue about in most things mainly religion and culture but if it is possible for me to stay on R.W.L than il take it

I hope that no one took personal offence at this thred if so ill give the most apologetic response in
SI-KADIN I can think of.

"HONOUR THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN OFFENCE THROUGH YOURE ACTIONS AND YOU MAY YET SUCCEED IN WINNING OVER THERE HEARTS"   ( saying that all clan council members tell you when you join the council so as to prevent a war from erupting when you offend another clan/tribe)

and i will do just that

fexfighter

Holby

Double posting is against forum etiquette, requesting people post even more so, whether you feel your reasons are valid or not. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Cheers,

Holby,
Modding Business
I will not deleted this

fexfighter

im sorry that i double posted but no one was posting on this thread and i was just asking if someone could post on here  i knew that double posting was against forum rules but i dident know that asking someone to respomd after a thread has died was against the rules       sorry :-\ :-\   oh ya also does anyone like my picture

Shadow

If people are interested in the thread they will post. If it's a dead thread, it probably isn't interesting any more. Please leave dead threads in the graveyard.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

fexfighter

Matthew Bellamy

Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Neobaron

This'll keep me lol'ing for at least a couple days. I dont think ive ever felt inclined enough to actually read a 9 page necro. Before now.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Matthew Bellamy

Quote from: Neobaron on June 19, 2009, 01:53:01 PM

This'll keep me lol'ing for at least a couple days. I dont think ive ever felt inclined enough to actually read a 9 page necro. Before now.
Told you it deserved a necro
^^
I was actually physcially reduced to a laughing wreck after 3pages of this.

Quote from: Matthew Bellamy on June 19, 2009, 01:02:44 PM
Quote from: Briar on June 19, 2009, 12:18:28 AM
Fine...I admit it. I will miss you.  Happy??

This will be buried anyways, so I can say whatever I want and no one will ever know except for you

*humph*
:D
Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Gen. Volkov

I too was highly entertained, until fex started trying to talk to me. Talking with that kid is like talking to a tape recorder. It's never going to say anything different, no matter what your response is.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES